Transmog rating thread (rate 1-10, F2P only)

Nice mog. But unfortunately you have to go with leather heirloom shoulders....

I like the leather ones because I get both resilience and crit on them instead of just one or the other. Ill sacrifice a few armor to have both. As far as I'm concerned, they are BIS for me.

Thought I'd post mine on here just for the heck of it..

wowscrnshot031613154126.jpg

Main mog minus the bandana. Just threw that in there for the heck of it

wowscrnshot031613155119.jpg

Old FC mog when I used MM

wowscrnshot031613153711.jpg

/yawn... scouting.. ya..

wowscrnshot031613152904.jpg

One of the most underused mogs imo while being easily the best mog set for horde rogues/druids. If I saw someome with this mog I would /respect Tab, FMG, FotL, LFH

Thought I'd post mine on here just for the heck of it..

wowscrnshot031613154126.jpg

Main mog minus the bandana. Just threw that in there for the heck of it

wowscrnshot031613155119.jpg

Old FC mog when I used MM

wowscrnshot031613153711.jpg

/yawn... scouting.. ya..

wowscrnshot031613152904.jpg

One of the most underused mogs imo while being easily the best mog set for horde rogues/druids. If I saw someome with this mog I would /respect Tab, FMG, FotL, LFH

I am actually going for the last one on my enhancement shammy believe it or not.

Do you have your Precious' Ribbon equipped for the first one (your main mog)? I think it may be the background but I just have 0 perception to seeing your shirt. You ever show Rifle Commander's Eyepatch? While it was WAY overused by all ally twinks (for good reason) it does look sweet.

I am actually going for the last one on my enhancement shammy believe it or not.

Do you have your Precious' Ribbon equipped for the first one (your main mog)? I think it may be the background but I just have 0 perception to seeing your shirt. You ever show Rifle Commander's Eyepatch? While it was WAY overused by all ally twinks (for good reason) it does look sweet.

The ribbon is used on all of those excet the scouting one believe it or not. Just that it goes on visibility tab>chest>shirt. And no I never show the eyepatch.. Looks stupid imo and I like my white eyes

Turn your eyepatches ON, wear it with pride

the mog that hunter has is lame without the eyepatch turned on

Eyepatch looks kinda stupid on a night elf. I don't like how the glow shows through

In my sigature. For Darnassus! Shoulders aren't equipped in my armory because it isn't updated, just got them tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread