EU+US Transmog non primary armour class

I believe the trick only works with transmogging an item to either hide the slot or into a cosmetic item (the hidden feet, the Kor'kron Dark Shaman set?, and the set from your Garrison to look like your faction's grunt/guards). As far as I know it won't let you transmog a mail appearance onto a leather item.

I believe the trick only works with transmogging an item to either hide the slot or into a cosmetic item (the hidden feet, the Kor'kron Dark Shaman set?, and the set from your Garrison to look like your faction's grunt/guards). As far as I know it won't let you transmog a mail appearance onto a leather item.
Without a hack this is correct.

Reviving this instead of making a new post to asskkk... Is this still in affect? Getting the Kor'Kron treasures off the BMAH on a lower lvl char so it gives us the xmog? I just got it on my 120 and it says required lvl 90.

Reviving this instead of making a new post to asskkk... Is this still in affect? Getting the Kor'Kron treasures off the BMAH on a lower lvl char so it gives us the xmog? I just got it on my 120 and it says required lvl 90.
Nope, that mog is now for higher levels only. Anyone with it mogged to a 19 or whatever is gf'd

Users who are viewing this thread