Toys are disabled at instanced PvP (BG's/Arenas) [7.2.5]

I still can't understand why they have ruined this game in the first place. The people at blizz don't know what's up, cunts are like politicians, instead of listening to the people they just do shit for themselves

Real fucking shame

^ Well that's OK, it's been biting them in the ass coz people have left in droves. That's why they have to keep doubling down on the grind now to keep sub times going. More proof that a race to the bottom for profit never works well for long.

Recently saw a blue post on the MMO-C front page begging that for PvP they want community involvement and community run events to build up PvP now. WHat a f.ucking joke after they've done everything to wreck it.

I've gotcher "community" right here, Blizz: /1-fingersalute

Pathetic. Neckbearded. Skidmarks.

I still can't understand why they have ruined this game in the first place. The people at blizz don't know what's up, Tacos are like politicians, instead of listening to the people they just do shit for themselves

Real trucking shame

I hear ya, except I don't agree with your sentiment "Tacos are like politicians". I LOVE me some tacos! Politicians -- not so much.

Good, that was just silly. Glad some are usable, especially ones with ZERO advantage. They went way overboard with what you can't use in instanced PVP, imo. Stuff that has zero effect on stuff.

Good, that was just silly. Glad some are usable, especially ones with ZERO advantage. They went way overboard with what you can't use in instanced PVP, imo. Stuff that has zero effect on stuff.

I don't think the dumb c.unts know their own game anymore.

I don't think the dumb c.unts know their own game anymore.
I took a 10 month break from the game, and was pissed to find I couldn't use Moonfangs Paw in any BGs.

higher level tinkers work on belt/cloak still. if losing the ability to gloat in a bg with a flag toy gets your panties in a bunch then leave. no need for a goodbye post or other cathartic act... just gtfo.

Yeah...no. How bout we tell the assholes that make the game to get their act together. They got their money now they should do their fcuking jobs.

You moron white knights..:rolleyes:

higher level tinkers work on belt/cloak still. if losing the ability to gloat in a bg with a flag toy gets your panties in a bunch then leave. no need for a goodbye post or other cathartic act... just gtfo.
Just because you apparently don't work for anything in the game doesn't mean everyone should be happy to lay down hours/days/months of farming. Blizzard already took enough personalization away from the game.

Just because you apparently don't work for anything in the game doesn't mean everyone should be happy to lay down hours/days/months of farming. Blizzard already took enough personalization away from the game.
my famersonly dating profile lists the amount of time farming revlosh for specific stat gear, scarlet monastery for dmh and gnomer for the ambassador drops. guess i dont know how to work for anything tho and thats just for 29's. didnt have the xpoff option like you young'uns these days. if you want to stand out try playing the game above average. it wil be noticed!

my famersonly dating profile lists the amount of time farming revlosh for specific stat gear, scarlet monastery for dmh and gnomer for the ambassador drops. guess i dont know how to work for anything tho and thats just for 29's. didnt have the xpoff option like you young'uns these days. if you want to stand out try playing the game above average. it wil be noticed!
ive been playing this game since release... please youve been around on xpoff longer than me. read your ignorant ass statement again, sure doesnt sound like youve farmed for shit. and dungeon farming isnt shit. you dont stand out at all

Users who are viewing this thread