TOTAL ANNIHILATION Recruting Wyrmrest Accord Horde

Dform

Legend
We're funding people who want to make a 20 pay to play or 24, i will be xferring my druid over here, me and a few friends making a guild for the fun of it, looking for casual players or anyone, no drama in guild will be allowed in guild, we're going to be a fun/social guild maybe eventually premade as well 10v10 and arena war games, msg me on here if interested, or add Shako#1366 to battletag (gm of guild) or Drad#1524 thanks!

we'll be doing 29s in WoD, as well as max level

Last edited by a moderator:
bump

I'm looking to make a 24 twink with a forming guild. I want a guild that's all friends, does events, and uses some sort of social program(vent/skype/teamspeak). Let me know what you need as I enjoy playing all classes. :D I also added the guild leader.

yeah we use skype and sometimes vent, you can make anything you want, we can fund it horde wyrmrest accord, the gm will be on later tonight

We're funding people who want to make a 20 pay to play or 24, i will be xferring my druid over here, me and a few friends making a guild for the fun of it, looking for casual players or anyone, no drama in guild will be allowed in guild, we're going to be a fun/social guild maybe eventually premade as well 10v10 and arena war games, msg me on here if interested, or add Zub#1366 to battletag (gm of guild) thanks!

My real ID for joining is Zub#1366 not Shako#1366.

bump

Hello I would love to join your guild! I have a bunch of 90s but i spend most of my time playing lower level pvp. My ID is Gunbowzer#1169

I'm interested in checking you guys out. A couple of us are looking to start up some Horde Twinks in this bracket.
Wyrmrest was one of choices we thought of, neat to see you all posted this as we were deciding.
I sent you a b-tag request a few minutes ago.
-vapo

my btag is Drad#1524

bump

still funding peeps add me at Drad#1524, any class of choice 20-24 horde wyrmrest!!!!

Defiantly one of the most fun 24 guilds I've ever been apart of. They're very helpful and extremely knowledgeable players! Coming along nicely for a new guild! Keep it up!

bump

bump

bump, just fyi we don't gy farm, we end games asap, not gonna pull a holy crit, i'm about promoting brackets and activity, not killing them

bumppppppppppppp

Users who are viewing this thread