EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Warrior

Top Warrior?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooo guys.. Who applies the most rends?

I voted for my man Slack! Good warrior with Annoying on-time charges, that somehow always gets me at the exact moment i pop rocket jump..!

Shoutout to Jrbigchief tho, very good warrior! 1 shot my poor lock in wsg the other day, Trendy is dangerous aswel!

Last edited:
It's an honor for me to be on this poll amongst the best warriors of this bracket. I recentely joined US and looking to improve my playstyle with it!

dat water ele kill for the clutch victory rush

sorry stream lagged for some reason
but i believe i at like 100 hp 4 times and at 31 hp at one point XD

Got any clips that don't involve a 5-man premade?

Got any clips that don't involve a 5-man premade?

curious what qing a 5 man has to do with 4v1ing ?

but yes there are plenty of clips on my chan link is in the sig xoxo <3

and neither of those clips are even a 5 man XD

Last edited by a moderator:
curious what qing a 5 man has to do with 4v1ing ?

but yes there are plenty of clips on my chan link is in the sig xoxo <3

and neither of those clips are even a 5 man XD

As far as I saw it was a 2v4 that wouldn't have happened without the Rogue's kick on priest (None the less a nice play)

I've seen it

rE4P9il.jpg
coincidence no doubt? xD xoxo

Realizing it is a popularity contest I only read for the descriptions I think they make the polls so shout to dori always give me a good laugh or info on a person i didnt know bout. Due to my history with jrbigchef back in the day no way I can say he is the best imo but that was a time ago and ego wont let me vote that way his wsg position etc always good and sneaky so I see why. No one touching me in the arena tho i feels. KO nice havent seen much of the others. But always down for some arena matches yes war in arena lawls sader no. Hopefully if I stick with it yall will get graced with the PPpoppin skillz.

Also no tc team and on arthaslolol myt a min ago doesnt help ! but jrbig deserves it he been round for a minny but papa comin for yall

Users who are viewing this thread