EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Warrior

Top Warrior?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can i make the poll, it'd probably be better if its from someone who actually plays more..
nothing against you, just think it'd work better, but w/e's i'll re make polls with actual evidence to back some players.

Is this actually a question? Without a doubt Randylayhee. He's a sneaky warrior that is a huge asset to any team. He can pull off goofy things that end up winning the game for his team. GG no re.

Can i make the poll, it'd probably be better if its from someone who actually plays more..nothing against you, just think it'd work better, but w/e's i'll re make polls with actual evidence to back some players.
Honestly it's just a popularity contest for the most part. I am not interested in hard evidence, this is a very involving process and my blurbs are designed to be entertaining and worth reading (by most people) while not being so intensive. I might not be the most active person, but have been fairly active lately and always consult with others when deciding on 10 names to include. You are free to do what you want.

Procgodx

supposedly the A-Team warrior of JCM, and for their sake, they better hope he gets the procs. As for skill and awareness, Procgodx has been seen doing a good job in WSG, working intelligently with his teammates to establish dominance over midfield.

This is actually our A-Team warrior:

He was known for playing warrior at 70 as well. It's funny that cadd's alt made the list though haha.

Looks like I'm being replaced. Can't out proc the procgodx.

Honestly it's just a popularity contest for the most part. I am not interested in hard evidence, this is a very involving process and my blurbs are designed to be entertaining and worth reading (by most people) while not being so intensive. I might not be the most active person, but have been fairly active lately and always consult with others when deciding on 10 names to include. You are free to do what you want.

While it obviously is true that this is just a popularity contest, atleast give more than a half-assed attempt at writing the descriptions for the entries in your poll. I normally don't really care about the trollzy lolzys on this site but just being like "lol idk this person, maybe hes a transsexual!" is pretty dumb. Maybe change lists to to 5 people instead of 10? Less need to bull-shit descriptions of people you aren't familiar with

I don't know, I guess the rustling is real. Let's keep the focus on the warriors, not on me.

I don't know, maybe more focus would be on the warriors if half the descriptions didn't start with "I don't really know this person..." and followed by statements that aren't even about the person's achievements as a warrior.

Reading the descriptions isn't even a requirement for voting. Most voters will be active, and they will have already made their own judgments of candidates based on months or years of shared experiences in WSG. My blurbs just add a bit of pizzazz to the thread. If you don't want to read them, be my guest, don't care.

why no jetlife tho forreal that niga been shittin on kids with his gear sets n advanced play since forever r1 warrior smh lil nigas

why no jetlife tho forreal that niga been shittin on kids with his gear sets n advanced play since forever r1 warrior smh lil nigas

^watdorisaid... too many chars shhhhyun and not enough games in, this instance lag shit been shitting on me and making me unable to do what i want literally 50% of the time on 19s lately.. im shittier than all these warrs anyway too facts

iz what it iz i excepted it

real talk tho i dont wanna be in any of the polls, i like the idea but i dont want to be involved outside of voting, on the ones i feel like theres someone whos best.... cuz i got too much weird shit going on lately w/ lag spikes ruining things, not active enough in wsgs, not bein as serious as i should.. not doing things at my preferred standards yet cuz of lag & other things

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread