EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Warlock

Top Warlock?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All polls lie, it just matters who is shown. All polls are giant popularity contests.

Glad to see at least a few people can see through all the smoke and mirrors. At least not all of Twinkinfo users are lemmings. I see a glimmer of light over the horizon! Could it be hope?

/cheers

Glad to see at least a few people can see through all the smoke and mirrors. At least not all of Twinkinfo users are lemmings. I see a glimmer of light over the horizon! Could it be hope?/cheers
No, your eyes are wearing out, it's just another old man.

i feel like everyone continueing to post about the problems in this doesn't understand whats going on at all
xycfj.png

Attachments

• xycfj.jpg
    xycfj.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 97
I will drop the druid poll within the next 12-18 hours, so get your votes in!

Yorke is the best lock I've seen at 19, including all the good ones from vanilla thru wrath. I don't know any others on the list but this is probably the safest vote I've made on these polls.

shout out vote - swiggy

Cheers swapped for sinister laughing. It whooshed over a few heads it appears. Too many blondes in the room I suppose.
Just a few patches ago Warlocks were far and in between. Only a dedicated few ran them. It takes patience to run/play a Warlock. You have to be careful playing a Warlock. You can't be caught out in the wide open nether alone lest you risk getting squished like a bug. But like some bug, warlocks do have venom when played well. Some of these on this poll are infact brown recluses. But some are... well, I will just let you decide what they are.

/cheers

You put yourself on a poll when you are inactive, how is that thinking objectively?

He's not inactive, if you think he is you're clearly not playing enough

Dory has earned his place on this poll

To be fair, I think Dory deserves a spot on his poll. He plays the game frequently enough and puts time and effort into these for the twink info community to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread