EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Warlock

Top Warlock?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorigon

Alpha and Omega
Well, the hunter poll is dying down. I feel like it was tainted by the Xenforo poll, but whatever. The Xenforo had a cool feature that doesn't allow one to see votes until after he votes himself - really wish it was available on this. Yes, I included myself in lock, it was difficult to come up with 10 worthy candidates. If you want to get salty and rustled, fine. Will do druid next, and then it's on to the finals for the championship belt.

ßøåæðç(Kiri)
One of the recent immigrants from EU, Kiri has chosen to help the alliance's burst potential on the North America client by rolling a gnome destro lock. Formerly known for making some emotional posts, he has chilled out in more recent times, and word is that this has translated positively to his play. My EU friends tell me that he does a good job on whatever class he plays, and that warlock is no exception to this.

Boscoe(Nettiebay)
Nettie is one of those guys who would do good in a "best multi-classer" poll. Splitting time pretty evenly between hunter, priest, and warlock, it is difficult to include him in some polls because of his lack of dedication to any one class. However, he did deserve an inclusion in at least one poll. Boscoe was regarded as one of the top few locks in MoP, and even though he plays less lately, is still feared by all who cross him in the gulch.

Dorygoon
Co-GM of Skill Ratio, Creater of the Polls, Reviver of the Warlock class in Cata, former participant in the WT title farm fest, top HK's of any active lock, #2 in likes received on TI, the last of the dying breed of aff locks. On the other hand - recently returned from a 1 year hiatus, rusty as hell, frequently out of position in the gulch, puts out subpar damage..

Dragonslayer(Uraflamer)
Better known for his mage play, Uraflamer has been granted a second chance in the lock poll due to his recent and skillful playing of the class. I have seen some screenshots of practice premades, and Uraflamer has done well on his warlock. In a way, mage and lock are similar classes, being cloth dps casters and all. It was a natural switch for him to make, and even though mage may continue to be his one true love, Uraflamer continues to hold respect on his lock.

Krumpy(Workz)
A Team lock of Harvest, Krumpy got his start in Cata. The guild tRain cOw had a whole slew of gnome locks, including Krumpy, Sodawater, and a few more who I can't be bothered to remember. Krumpy is probably on horde now, but he gets played just enough to be included in this (very difficult to make) poll. Also known as Craycray, he is maybe the only person in the bracket who holds two A Team spots in the same guild.

Lucyxoxo(Lukenukem)
Pizza recently mentioned to me that it takes an exceptional player to do well on lock. At about the same time, I first saw Lucyxoxo, and was impressed right away. In the back of my mind, I hoped it was Allipalli from years ago, but it turned out to be Lukenukem. Lucy is an impressive destro lock in the gulch, showing a good understanding of proper positions and an ability to unleash burst at the correct times.

Tylerxo
So far, the RBG Heroes haven't done so well in the Top Twink Series 2015 polls, so I thought I would up the stakes. Tyler is their leader, the A Team warlock of last year who has decided to come back and claim his spot on the RBG Hero A Team once again. A multi time rank 1 and multi time Hero of the Alliance at max level, he hopes this year to take home all the Twink Cup spoils rather than just half.

Unicycle(Bacconn)
The second and final EU entrant to this poll, Unicycle has impressed me the few times I have seen him in the gulch. These days I more often see him on druid, but when I first returned I saw Unicycle in some games and immediately recognized the player's skill. There are also some screenshots of a pugmade against Waka Flocka Seagulls that he apparently did really well in. A solid choice, all in all.

Yorkye
If anyone is devoted to the demo spec, it is Yorkye. Patch 6.2 virtually neutered demo, but this morning, there Yorkye was playing on his demo lock. I don't know if it is devotion, stubbornness, or simply naivety, but the important thing is that Yorkye continued to make an impact even after his spec was brought to its knees. It takes a special player to do well on a lock, but an even more special player to do well on a 6.2 demo lock.

Youredead
Formerly slumming around in Meat Puppet, Youredead has come far in WoW, having since become a mainstay in SR. Being arguably the only female twink to truly kick ass (no, Twiggi never did), she has definitely made her mark on the 19s community. Youredead has also shown more devotion to the warlock class since the start of MoP than any other player. She even redefined the destro lock meta in WoD.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i know it is unreadable currently. no i can't do anything about it. a nice mod will.

Voted for Kiri, because bae.

Voted for Yorke because of individual ability, as well as still being a force to be reckoned with as a demo lock. I do wish I could vote more than once though, the few time's I've been able to play with/against Youredead, they've just been a superb player.

If anyone is devoted to the demo spec, it is Yorkye. Patch 6.2 virtually neutered demo, but this morning, there Yorkye was playing on his demo lock. I don't know if it is devotion, stubbornness, or simply naivety, but the important thing is that Yorkye continued to make an impact even after his spec was brought to its knees. It takes a special player to do well on a lock, but an even more special player to do well on a 6.2 demo lock.

its stubbornness, idiocy and being a full blown troll

in his own words "i just want to be a hipster"

its stubbornness, idiocy and being a full blown troll

If you're not aware some people actually play the game to have fun and if he's having fun playing demo I don't see the problem

If you're not aware some people actually play the game to have fun and if he's having fun playing demo I don't see the problem

Muskie and Yorkie have known each other since before either of their voices had cracked, chill. Its a friendly jab

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread