• Mocha

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Myrm

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Silk

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why does every thread in this series devolve into dumb EU tink vs US tink shit??? Like seriously, I play the bracket regularly (ish). During said time playing said bracket, I interact with many tinks, both EU tinks and US tinks. I am friends with all tinks, and I do not view the tinks that I interact with as EU tinks or US tinks. They are just tinks, and the tinks are my friends. These polls should be public, as you should be held accountable to your opinion of who you think is truly the best tink at a certain class. However, the thread should not derail into arguments about whether the EU tinks are being biased, or if the US tinks are being biased, because it honestly doesn't matter. You can't eliminate every variable in an online community poll (shocking), and one of these variables is player region. Just vote for your best tink, but regard them only as a tink, and not an EU tink or a US tink.

TL;DR: Tink

Why does every thread in this series devolve into dumb EU tink vs US tink shit??? Like seriously, I play the bracket regularly (ish). During said time playing said bracket, I interact with many tinks, both EU tinks and US tinks. I am friends with all tinks, and I do not view the tinks that I interact with as EU tinks or US tinks. They are just tinks, and the tinks are my friends. These polls should be public, as you should be held accountable to your opinion of who you think is truly the best tink at a certain class. However, the thread should not derail into arguments about whether the EU tinks are being biased, or if the US tinks are being biased, because it honestly doesn't matter. You can't eliminate every variable in an online community poll (shocking), and one of these variables is player region. Just vote for your best tink, but regard them only as a tink, and not an EU tink or a US tink.

19 "Tinks"

I dont mind EU at all, the #baneufromtc is a joke, I hope none of the EU players take it to heart.

Idd, whenever I see Nicozy try to sneak past mid to flank heals the effort it would take to kill him would most likely make us lose mid.. So if he really die I doubt he went down easy or without trading kills for his death

During said time playing said bracket, I interact with many tinks, both EU tinks and US tinks. I am friends with all tinks, and I do not view the tinks that I interact with as EU tinks or US tinks. They are just tinks, and the tinks are my friends.

No truer words have ever been spoken. This is why you are one of my favorite tinks.

Rogue
Mage
Warrior
Warlock
Hunter
Druid

Rogue : saxx
Mage : hb or grizzle
Warrior : randylayhee or lucas
Hunter : hands down ezeron

Sorry for the early predictions

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
rogue mage warrior, what an order lol. gonna try to push mad games in for next few days :p just started playing 19 again yesterday, funny as hell today all i qued oddly by chance was rogue mage and warrior, except for 1 or something as ret :( but im too late on that to get my rep up. im surprised anyone voted at all for me, crazy.. haven't really played pally 19 for about a month cuz of 29s

trying to get out of 29s, n fully back in 19s.... 29 addicting as fuck cuz spell kits are fun and burst less high(feral is the exception always tho) but 19 is better! 19s is always best twink bracket

Users who are viewing this thread