Top class for fast island expeditions?

Heres my ret paladin:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/bloodhoof/Sampletext

It's pretty much my old antorus main I only have 2 low ilvl shield azerite pieces haven't really done anything else but you can easily solo pretty much everything you need. You can mass pull the entire island in expeditions and solo dungeons. I find that the 4piece + the 2 shield azerite items seems to work the best when it comes to dps and it also feels the best because of what you get from the 4piece. If you have proper azerite items from doing the questlines you can probably get better results but I don't really want to invest much time so I just go and smash with that I have available.

Iirc the wings trait is really good because its not scaled down and you get like 400 mastery per trait when you pop wings which should be really big burst.

Heres my ret paladin:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/bloodhoof/Sampletext

It's pretty much my old antorus main I only have 2 low ilvl shield azerite pieces haven't really done anything else but you can easily solo pretty much everything you need. You can mass pull the entire island in expeditions and solo dungeons. I find that the 4piece + the 2 shield azerite items seems to work the best when it comes to dps and it also feels the best because of what you get from the 4piece. If you have proper azerite items from doing the questlines you can probably get better results but I don't really want to invest much time so I just go and smash with that I have available.

Iirc the wings trait is really good because its not scaled down and you get like 400 mastery per trait when you pop wings which should be really big burst.

I don't see the value of 4pc on ret over having 3 Azerite pieces. You should try for the helm that is in the chests. ilvl 300 and it has the 409 mastery trait. Other two pieces of azerite traits depend. On Horde side they are slightly different than ally for the same things. With your other mythic stuff your ilvl would be insane.

I'm not going to lie I'd rather not have to deal with Ant anymore and just be able to farm IEs and PVP, but I am not satisfied with my ilvl.

Your ret looks damn good :)

I don't see the value of 4pc on ret over having 3 Azerite pieces. You should try for the helm that is in the chests. ilvl 300 and it has the 409 mastery trait. Other two pieces of azerite traits depend. On Horde side they are slightly different than ally for the same things. With your other mythic stuff your ilvl would be insane.

I'm not going to lie I'd rather not have to deal with Ant anymore and just be able to farm IEs and PVP, but I am not satisfied with my ilvl.

Your ret looks damn good :)
The 4 piece is just more fun to play with because of the extra holy power that you get on every judgement, also dps wise it evens out with the azerite one that I currently have available so I just run the antorus set instead. I mean in the end the azerite chest would probably be ideal because of the defensive traits but I just prefer the set bonus instead pretty much.

Also yeah I saw the helm from the quest I just gotta actually do it xd

Users who are viewing this thread