Tonights Games (Tuesday July 3rd)

Maybe consider slapping a Pyrium Weapon Chain on one of those BoAs? If you have a 81+ to do it and mail it off, of course.

I'll be there tonight.

Maybe consider slapping a Pyrium Weapon Chain on one of those BoAs? If you have a 81+ to do it and mail it off, of course.

I'll be there tonight.

don't want to be seen as a sploiter. then again i'm going up against all kinds of grandfathered shit so i guess i wouldn't hurt.

I tried the wep chain out on my Enh Sham. I'm hit capped! It's BEAUTIFUL. But then I replaced it with +15 Agi again.

People starting to bitch about GF weapons, so I'll try to behave tonight and keep them tucked away. ;-)

they started popping a few hours late.

edit: first game we 3 capped, some of the team afked. second and third game we were facing a doomhammer premade, three capped gy camped.

so far haven't seen a balanced game. feels a lot like lol19s, pretty fucking boring.

second edit: picked a bad night I guess. maybe I'll try back sunday,

Last edited by a moderator:
If the weapon chain isn't supposed to be allowed to be on boa's they would have hit fixed it already.

If the weapon chain isn't supposed to be allowed to be on boa's they would have hit fixed it already.

Weapon chains are definitely not supposed to be utilized on low level gear. To fix it, Blizzard would have to make it so that the enchant does not have any effect on characters below a certain level, which is more than a hotfix. It's the same deal with the gems exploit, they would have to put a level requirement on the enchant effect. They have MoP around the corner, and aren't releasing any more patches til then, so it's probably not getting fixed until then.

Which means that anyone caught using it until then, will likely get a vacation. Just because they don't patch it now, doesn't mean that it's okay to use the exploit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it was just a bad night.

If anyone doesn't have then already, phaese make toons on both factions so we can switch things up as needed

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread