EU+US To the WSG Lovers in the 10-19 Bracket

Gorbachev, and i'm an 'Murican. R1 Speling Wzard Brackt!

Hey guys... Sorry I haven't kept you updated... Like I said its hard to get into bgs with the bad ques on the ptr as well as those trolls ruining and afking bgs.

But I did get to try the jumps..sort of....

The horde walls do seem to be easily jumpable, similar to the ones on top of the tunnel..

However I still wasn't able to test the wall on the far left as most want more information on.. But there's a possibility that the horde can jump to the top (hind edge where gy is At) via the walls..

Ill see if I am able to perform it some time..

As for the alliance side I Still need further testing

Hey guys... Sorry I haven't kept you updated... Like I said its hard to get into bgs with the bad ques on the ptr as well as those trolls ruining and afking bgs.

The horde walls do seem to be easily jumpable, similar to the ones on top of the tunnel..

However I still wasn't able to test the wall on the far left as most want more information on.. But there's a possibility that the horde can jump to the top (hind edge where gy is At) via the walls..

Druids indirectly buffed, confirmed. TY Pooh :D

Users who are viewing this thread