To the Horde.

JustFine

Legend
Now we all know how terrible alliance PUGS can be.

Being alliance I want to kill myself when I see the under geared players join my game.

Thankyou to those Horde who don't focus fire me.

If i'm just standing there, or give up the flag to make the game not drag out... Don't kill me... I'm no threat.

Glad there are some friendly horde players still alive.

-Dako

dakoduh77 said:
Now we all know how terrible alliance PUGS can be.

Being alliance I want to kill myself when I see the under geared players join my game.

Thankyou to those Horde who don't focus fire me.

If i'm just standing there, or give up the flag to make the game not drag out... Don't kill me... I'm no threat.

Glad there are some friendly horde players still alive.

-Dako

I'd never kill you, my friend.

I love watching other players who obviously enjoy their toons; if I've hit you with a slow while on a hunter, I'm just trying to get a better peek.

pixieology said:
I love watching other players who obviously enjoy their toons; if I've hit you with a slow while on a hunter, I'm just trying to get a better peek.

Whats your huntars name?

Stop making whining threads?

I love those cross faction dance party's xD. But there's always one asshole who try's to kill everyone... I lol at them when 9 horde players then fuck that one person up and then it all breaks out... Pity I wasn't there...

PuGs are certainly less fustrating horde side. if I see you on my Horde I'll give you a /wave, on alli well we can have a picnic in the GY if things go bad.

One of these days I'll put a toon in a twink guild, but till then "Viva La PuGs!*

Nice - Garona [H]

Cries - Garona [A]

Users who are viewing this thread