EU+US To all the b%@#es who bag speedpotting and gliders !!

There is one reason and only one reason why Pots/Buffs became 'banned' territory among some of the Twinking Community, and that's because there were Players either too lazy or too Gold broke to farm them for themselves. They felt if they didn't have them, nobody else should.

The only point that I draw the line is cheating via lag programs, DDoS'ing others, and various other exploits. The irony is, most of the bads that cry foul when they see anyone using a Speed Pot are the very same ppl cheating to win.

For a Twink only Event (TwinkCup for example), I have zero issue with there being rules as to what is and what is not allowed, but for open que/WPvP, those rules are moot.

lol, u rly believe that ? Twinks, being 2 broke to buy swift pots ?! rofl, u cant be this dumb?
No1 wants to play a competitive, nailbiting game that just gets ruined by potting druids etc.
The ones speedpotting tho, feel like stroling their personal ego is more important than the other 19 players on the field. No1 wants to waste 30min of their life dealing with preteens egos.
A good player never need a speedpot, so its a L2P issue, maybe even a gitgud one at that?

Personally have not much problems with people using consumables, unless they speed pot for every single little thing like a 19 arms warrior chasing a ww monk for 30 seconds, or speed potting druid fcs

The new players dont want to play even though they get asked? if u wanna play add my btag stabilt#1206 and ill make sure u get to play
Hey thanks Stabilt, it would definetly be good to play some wargames with other twinks. Since I have never competed in any. Unfortunetly RL has me by the balls ATM, but I am active on weekends (in Australia) so I will add you on my battle net on Friday night and hopefully i can join in on a couple :)

You guys are still crying about fucking consumes? Boy when i join a BG is use like 5000 of them including shard of archstone and drums+ 30+ dmg pot. Twinking is utterly fucked in BGS, the only thing we got are consumes and that 1% extra damage now.

Stop crying about something that makes twinking atleast a tiny bit of fun now.4

Don't understand this thread. Ppl aren't even bitxhing about them but it's hilarious to see ppl who do use them acting like they are victims?

Don't understand this thread. Ppl aren't even bitxhing about them but it's hilarious to see ppl who do use them acting like they are victims?
alot of people do bitch about them in pugs, they just want an excuse to not like the game

what is this wargames you speak of, unless your in with the old 19s clique you don't get invited to any wargames

You can always create your own team and challenge someone. Hell, plop 100,000 gold down. Someone will bite. I got two teams to bite within 24 hours when I did it.

Its a little different for 20-29s because there's a subset of people that don't have access to this stuff. I get that people want every advantage going into a BG but when they are potting and gliding with their premade vs puggers it's not a great look, but w/e

Ah.... but even trials have access to gliders and speedpots. We just use them wisely.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread