Tn gonna have some christmasy fun! O:

Broken

Legend
After some thinking and inspiration from here, some of us nubcakes on TN thought it'd be fun to to also have a Xmas party! It'd be a great chance for people to meet and get to know newer players. And we think it'd be nice to have some sort of celebration on EU!

z5sNg.jpg

What's happening: It's basically meant for fun and hanging out. We'll have some snowball fights and picnics in the snow! Perhaps even get drunk and do some crazy stuff! People can show their festive xmogs and costumes too! We'll also try to take Screenshots and maybe make a Video!

Made a video of the event! It was great fun over all! Hoped you all enjoyed it!

Twisting Nether Winter Veil Party! - YouTube

Special thanks to Lunaii and Lacien for organising the event, Twixxie/Pixie for helping us with groups and all the other great people on TN that came! O:

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the actual time for event in Op!

When: Main event will be on Saturday, 22 December from 3 P.M. (server time) onwards. But we'll also try to have some other (somewhat spontaneous) events along the weekend, so be sure to log on!

because i'm not the worlds biggest d**k. if you need help grping people or summoning pm me, i should be about sunday.

Sure, I'm thinking of making a feral as soon as my rogue's looms are done. So where?: in Dun Morogh- Kharanos FTW!!! or Anvilmaar (don't know the spelling)?

See you there

:eek:

;)

You don't need to be lvl 10 to get join a raid group if you give me a few min I will find a script that makes it possible to join at any lvl

Here it is: /run SetAllowLowLevelRaid(true)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread