Tips to Avoid Cross-Faction Battleground Farming: It Starts With You!

C O T U S said:
no. this could not be wrong in any more ways than it already is.

what are you even talking about? "real pvp experience"? you think that a "real pvp experience" is solo queuing for what is supposed to be a video-game representation of capture the flag, and instead getting 6-7 godmode ranged classes farming you in your own spawn point while there is nothing AT ALL you can do about it?

"scared of the bracket"? are you kidding me buddy? you rolled an alliance ret paladin and you posted a thread about "preventing farming", then made another thread in which you posted a screenshot of you specifically farming.

what a complete and utter joke

Prot Paladin* <- Which is why it was ****ing epic.

I posted tips on how to prevent farming, at no point did I ever say I never farm. You can never say you've never farmed, no one could never say they never farmed. You're calling another human being a hypocrite yet you claim to think you know something? If you were smart you'd know that human beings are ignorant selfish hypocrites, so if you were as smart as you'd presume to be, I think you'd act a lot less surprised. But no, you spent a lot of time talking trash and trying to prove something on these forums which leads me to believe you have a lot more trouble proving things else where and would rather do the talking.

I'm starting to realize why some of the higher quality players in this bracket register and lurk rather than post in the forums. People like you make this bracket far less enjoyable than anything that's been posted/complained about on these forums haha. I've actually enjoyed the bracket less since I've been a part of this community, so I'll just go back to lurking and drop a post from time-to-time.

Wilwayco said:
Prot Paladin* <- Which is why it was ****ing epic.

I posted tips on how to prevent farming, at no point did I ever say I never farm. You can never say you've never farmed, no one could never say they never farmed. You're calling another human being a hypocrite yet you claim to think you know something? If you were smart you'd know that human beings are ignorant selfish hypocrites, so if you were as smart as you'd presume to be, I think you'd act a lot less surprised. But no, you spent a lot of time talking trash and trying to prove something on these forums which leads me to believe you have a lot more trouble proving things else where and would rather do the talking.

I'm starting to realize why some of the higher quality players in this bracket register and lurk rather than post in the forums. People like you make this bracket far less enjoyable than anything that's been posted/complained about on these forums haha. I've actually enjoyed the bracket less since I've been a part of this community, so I'll just go back to lurking and drop a post from time-to-time.

if i was "smart", i'd know that "human beings are ignorant selfish hypocrites"? seriously dude? and i thought that i was a misanthrope! talk about over the top

i DON'T ever farm, and neither do the majority of the players in this community. the notion that "everyone is an asshole" is not only unbelievably and unnecessarily negative, but flat out untrue

and i certainly don't need to "prove" anything on the forums or in-game. maybe if you ever queued for a battleground where the opposing side had a fighting chance, you'd see me in arathi basin, dominating your scrub ass

i don't want to get banned, so i'll leave it at that

Wilwayco said:
I posted tips on how to prevent farming, at no point did I ever say I never farm. You can never say you've never farmed, no one could never say they never farmed.

What a load of bollocks. Stop making lame excuses for lame behaviour.

No I have never farmed, nor have many other people that played twinks during WotLK post-XP Patch.

Why?

Because they realize how lame it is, and how deterimental it is for a bracket and the game as a whole.

Wether you perform a certain action that is possible within a game or in life for that matter or not is at the end of the day a personal choice, just because something is posssible/can be gotten away with doesn't make that something ipso facto okay.

(and spare me the 'but I had a bad childhood cry cry cry' crap, there are plenty of people with less than ideal backgrounds that are wholesome members of society)

Now this is usually the part where mooks chime in with 'trolololol it's just a game'.

Yes it's just a game, and games are social interactions.

MMO's give players far more freedom and far more anonimity then most other types of games, making that how you decide to use that freedom is what shows what kind of person you are when given such freedom. If you decide to act like an ass in such games - like camping - it only shows what kind of ass you really are once the trappings of face-to-face interaction are gone.

I actually found this quite helpful, doubt it would be stickied because OP got banned. It's a shame everyone was an ass to him causing him to rage quit.

sounds like a bunch of 12 year old kids who cant afford wow crying lol

if you want to win roll 24s

my point i pay i win

you dont u get farmed

ridingon24 said:

my point i pay i win

you dont u get farmed

I like how you say the same thing every post. You'd think someone would be smart enough to stop already, but apparently this isn't the case.

Anyway you pay the game to do the same exact thing we do. I don't get it. So why exactly is it better?

And you do realize anyone can gy farm..right? I've had half of my team being people under 800 hp and they're begging me not to cap the flag so they can farm.

It's different because he's jealous that we're having the same amount of fun, if not more than he is, and not paying :) He rolls 24's out of spite and for the shear fact that he's bad.

Xeneth said:
It's different because he's jealous that we're having the same amount of fun, if not more than he is, and not paying :) He rolls 24's out of spite and for the shear fact that he's bad.

I rolled a hunter because I'm bad :]

ridingon24 said:

my point i pay i win

you dont u get farmed

ridingon24 clearly demonstrates the average IQ of a 24 twink which is below average level.

12 year olds play wow get over it.

40 year olds play wow get over it.

if you want to discriminate join the kkk or the american nazi party

The only winning move is to not play the farmers game.

Keep the games moving towards objectives is the best way to avoid farming. kill on your way to and from a flag and move in a straight line.

Users who are viewing this thread