Time for me to try Multiboxing 19s

notoriousthf

Born US, Raised Mexican
I'm no elite at it. I don't run 5 man dungeons or anything like that. I've only done melee multibox (3 dks was delightful while it lasted but I decided to delete them.)
Multiboxing does not go against Blizzard's ToS. As a matter of fact, Blizzard has been intentionally adding functions to promote it, such as the interact with target keybind.

I'll be 3man multiboxing same class/spec. I will be going with a dps caster since I've never tried doing it before.

My very first intention was to play balance druids, but at that time I did not know people were considering them overpowered.

So my question then becomes: which are good dps casters for me to try multiboxing with at 19 and why?

Current thoughts:
Balance Druid
Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Demonology Warlock

I use Pwnboxer.

Last edited by a moderator:
vids please? this sounds great id love to watch it but face you... not so much

I feel like 3 priest lazarz of death coming at you would be scary, but also tab-dotting with 3 warlocks would be hella op... Any class with dots seems like the way to go.

If you're doing warlocks, then destro would be better than demo. I would recommend destro lock, balance druid, or elemental shaman.

I think it would be interesting if you made rogues. If you played your cards right, 6+ ambushes without thistle tea would be pretty cool

I think it would be interesting if you made rogues. If you played your cards right, 6+ ambushes without thistle tea would be pretty cool

Rogues actually takes more skill than a dk in the way you have to keep ToT, and since I'm a lichborne person, it's hard to pull it off against psyfiend users; however the cast sequence might be more simple if i just stick with sinister strike over backstab.

Also, I'm trying to learn how caster works in multi-boxing since they seem to be more stationary.

Balance Druids would be intense.. They can hang with the best (or are possibly the best) straight dmg from spells. They also have 2 dots to add in. With multiboxing it would be intense dmg with all of their dots on one person.

Goodluck! interested to see how this turns out.

definitely balance druid man. especially considering all of them can go stealth and just totally pop out of nowhere and nuke the shit out of someone. thatd be fuckin intense

Users who are viewing this thread