Time for me to try Multiboxing 19s

if u multibox 3 druids then u'll have 3 hots up on all of them making u unkillable

Well I started out with balance druids and 3manned my first rfc without using heirlooms or any blue/green items (2 lv17 and 1 lv10). You're right about rejuvenation.

The two lvl 17 are from RAF which took me a while to realize.

Only screw up that I'm in is that since I started out in horde, I have no cash to lock my xp with...
I'm only hoping the herbs I collected get sold now, though I don't know how to manage that with peacebloom.

What's a good 2nd profession, other than herbalism? I'm really hoping I won't have to do skinning because it requires me to do it 3 times whereas in herbalism I can pick the same flower with all three and benefit from the skillup by not looting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 4 of multiboxing 19s,

I just performed my first bg, and I don't think anyone was pleased with my lack of druid skills. I did manage to do a couple instagibs with starsurge, quite a powerful spell. Overall, I need some improvement on playing a druid itself since the last time I played a balance druid was back when I played 70s like 8 months ago.

Day 4 of multiboxing 19s,

I just performed my first bg, and I don't think anyone was pleased with my lack of druid skills. I did manage to do a couple instagibs with starsurge, quite a powerful spell. Overall, I need some improvement on playing a druid itself since the last time I played a balance druid was back when I played 70s like 8 months ago.

this ^

You are wasting 3 spots in our bgs.

That means I'm doing pretty good then.
I found a couple of errors I needed to do with my macros.
My first was that the panic follow switch button was not working properly (for whenever my main died, I would switch to that one to change main), however, It was not setting to follow that person, instead it was still following the dead main. This got fixed.

The second was that I did not include a rejuvenation set to heal another player. I only had it set to heal myself or my slaves.

For the love of Saint Patrick, could you please stop playing your useless boomkins, for crying out loud?

Not everyone is a professional feral druid, sir.:cool:

For the love of Saint Patrick, could you please stop playing your useless boomkins, for crying out loud?

You should read the second sentence of the third paragraph in the first post.
Since I try to be nice, I'll put it down here.

I will be going with a dps caster since I've never tried doing it before.

This just fuels my urge to continue playing them.

So let me get this straight, you're trying your very best to be known as a notoriously bad player who purposely throws games just to anger the community? You should send in an app to Lethal Synergy.

So let me get this straight, you're trying your very best to be known as a notoriously bad player who purposely throws games just to anger the community? You should send in an app to Lethal Synergy.

I don't see your point. I'm trying to learn the class, it's not like baking a cake.
If you don't have anything to say that's supportive, I don't see a reason for you to be in this thread.

I don't see your point. I'm trying to learn the class, it's not like baking a cake.
If you don't have anything to say that's supportive, I don't see a reason for you to be in this thread.

What are you trying to do, a skateboard trick? Because you just did a full 180.

What are you trying to do, a skateboard trick? Because you just did a full 180.

I don't see how skateboarding has anything to do with WoW, much less multiboxing.
Rather than complaining about how bad I'm doing or using irrelevant statements, why not just post more useful stuff on how to play a druid that a multiboxer can handle? For instance, should I change the way I set my followers, save my starsurge for rather than just instagibbing on players with low health, anything of that matter that would help me be less a bad player, because telling someone they're bad isn't going to make (virtual?) life any easier.

You gotta understand, I've not played a caster in19s much less a druid, except for the shadow priest that I deleted long ago which is different from a druid.

I don't see how skateboarding has anything to do with WoW, much less multiboxing.
Rather than complaining about how bad I'm doing or using irrelevant statements, why not just post more useful stuff on how to play a druid that a multiboxer can handle? For instance, should I change the way I set my followers, save my starsurge for rather than just instagibbing on players with low health, anything of that matter that would help me be less a bad player, because telling someone they're bad isn't going to make (virtual?) life any easier.

You gotta understand, I've not played a caster in19s much less a druid, except for the shadow priest that I deleted long ago which is different from a druid.

Okay Tony Hawk.

You do realize that people are having beef not just because you're doing terribly but also because you decided to triple box the most frequented FotM class in the bracket, right?

Users who are viewing this thread