Timbermaw Hold Reputation after 11999/12000?

There a fast way to get rep with them after 11999? Please post.

Thanks in advance

So far the only way I see to get rep after you hit revered is to kill Chieftain Bloodmaw for 60 rep a piece... Meaning for 21k rep I need 350 spawns and kills

Theres a quest for timbermaw that is repeatable.. I think it requires the runner to be exalted with T-maw. Theres some sort of stick that summons a quest mob and you kill the mob for alot more than 60 rep a piece. Its on a 10 minute cooldown so you could go kill bloodmaw for the duration of it.

The guy you have to kill that gives soooo much rep only gives 50 rep, which was probably doubled and then doubled again (like all other rep for them was) so it is probably about 200 rep per kill now, every ten minutes. So you have to kill him 105 times, which would take at the least 1050 minutes (17.5 hours). Umm this is rediculous...

Chieftains + Xandivious or wtf that lvl 62 elite is called. The quest is not repeatable, so don't screw yourself completing the quest after 1 kill.

Thanks Boglund, was hoping I would lure you here and talk to me lol Do I kill the 62 elite then go back and kill Chieftain, then go back and kill 62 elite again and just repeat? Cuz they are kinda far apart

Ogsir said:
Why are you doing it in the first place?

If you get exalted with Timbermaw Hold, Sporeggar, and Kurenai, you get the title of "the Diplomat".

Example: "Infuze the Diplomat" would be displayed to other people if you chose to use the title, if not, you could turn it off.

It is simply an achievement, but I want it to go along with my "the Explorer" title so I can switch between the two.

Infuze said:
If you get exalted with Timbermaw Hold, Sporeggar, and Kurenai, you get the title of "the Diplomat".

Example: "Infuze the Diplomat" would be displayed to other people if you chose to use the title, if not, you could turn it off.

It is simply an achievement, but I want it to go along with my "the Explorer" title so I can switch between the two.

I've seen people use 4 accounts to kill 4 elites every 10th min. My tip top you is to fuck the chieftains, actually where you summon xandavious there's a mob that spawns every 6-8th min. Kill him too. It's next to him. Fuck every other mobs besides the elite and that mob and browse forums while not doing shit. Timbermaw is the "funniest" grind imo. A looooooooot of website browsing. Mag'har is straight up boring all the way.

like all other reputation that people wanted to level...

farm the reputation till revered then do all the quest !

that should bring you to exalted !

EDIT:

also keep all feathers or necklaces for the revered status !

yeah i thought you could just loot any timbermaw mob (that gives the rep) and turn in the necks/feathers : /

ArthurianKnight said:
like all other reputation that people wanted to level...

farm the reputation till revered then do all the quest !

that should bring you to exalted !

EDIT:

also keep all feathers or necklaces for the revered status !

Both feather quests requires level 45 so that's not an option - but thanks for playing

There are two mobs that spawn like every 15 minutes, that give like 20 rep per kill? I don't know, maybe someone else can clear this up for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread