Timbermaw Hold Reputation after 11999/12000?

canihascookie said:
There are two mobs that spawn like every 15 minutes, that give like 20 rep per kill? I don't know, maybe someone else can clear this up for me ;)

20 rep is what normal mobs give. Chieftains are found in north felwood, south felwood and also where you kill Xandavious in winterspring. They have a respawn timer between 6-8 min and they give 60 rep. While grinding Xandavious you get about 900 rep per hour, if you kill the chieftain spawning there..

Boglund said:
20 rep is what normal mobs give. Chieftains are found in north felwood, south felwood and also where you kill Xandavious in winterspring. They have a respawn timer between 6-8 min and they give 60 rep. While grinding Xandavious you get about 900 rep per hour, if you kill the chieftain spawning there..

Chieftain near Xandavious is actually 40 rep, I don't see why though since its like the exact same one as at Felwood and the Felwood one gives 60.

Infuze said:
Chieftain near Xandavious is actually 40 rep, I don't see why though since its like the exact same one as at Felwood and the Felwood one gives 60.

Thanks for the correction, if it gave 60 rep it would've been like 1.1k-1.2k rep per hour.

Users who are viewing this thread