Thought my wall jumps were good..

Using a throwaway acc to promote ur jumps done on a sandbox server? Wow. Cringing me the fk out like this guy lildispel in silverwing discord trying to stay relevant like odel spamming in there everyday whilst getting 0 replies. U should think that this big Ol retailbaby should know that speedpots are dispellable, dispel is afterall a part of his name but nono 0 dispels healbot doesnt work in classic huh lild??

Using a throwaway acc to promote ur jumps done on a sandbox server? Wow. Cringing me the fk out like this guy lildispel in silverwing discord trying to stay relevant like odel spamming in there everyday whilst getting 0 replies. U should think that this big Ol retailbaby should know that speedpots are dispellable, dispel is afterall a part of his name but nono 0 dispels healbot doesnt work in classic huh lild??

Damn, he got me. I thought Dereck Ocora just recently died.

why would anyone want to be relevant in a video game for losers like you

why are u making a fake account of me

U should think that this big Ol retailbaby should know that speedpots are dispellable, dispel is afterall a part of his name but nono 0 dispels healbot doesnt work in classic huh lild??

you caught up to me repicking when u were gy and i was halfway down tunnel, please explain to the court how im meant to dispel through walls

still won 3-0 so who rly cares you're just an awful player Bluu.

This not bluu my keyboard turning friend, lildispel. I am quackeu: number one poster on xpoff for 2/10 reads, where I loose my shit in a discussion writing paragraphs of shit to make me feel good cus i care too much about my shitty xpoff rep because obviously my irl is super shit so i like to feel superior online through xpoff.

Ps put dispel from book on bar.

This not bluu my keyboard turning friend, lildispel. I am quackeu: number one poster on xpoff for 2/10 reads, where I loose my shit in a discussion writing paragraphs of shit to make me feel good cus i care too much about my shitty xpoff rep because obviously my irl is super shit so i like to feel superior online through xpoff.

Ps put dispel from book on bar.

as i said in your discord already

10v10 us

so weird to me how these guys can play vanilla private servers for 10 years and still not understand how to play their classes or how to move around the map :/

Oh im from retail and played with you until recently where i got fed up with ur all talk 0 skill. Speaking about knowledge tell me more about classes and races will you? Undead male in vanilla, what a legendary knowledge u have about the game eliteplayerquackie

i didnt know anything about vanilla >until i played it<
Now I'm easily one of the best players on EU versus you dads who have played for so long and are still beyond awful hiding behind fake accounts, getting farmed in bgs, spamming consumables and just not understanding the game - YiKeS #staysmalldog

would you like an invite to our discord and see how much we are F U M I N over you in our discord for yourself?
I thought lild and quack were the only illiterates in our shitguild but i take it u have reading issues too. I am in the discord already.

you caught up to me repicking when u were gy and i was halfway down tunnel, please explain to the court how im meant to dispel through walls

still won 3-0 so who rly cares you're just an awful player Bluu.

Sorry, what? Why is my name being mentioned for no reason here lol.

You need to get over yourself, as if I would make a fake account to flame you lmao, you arn't that important my man...

Users who are viewing this thread