This place is changing.

Idk I consider the twink community to be like the reg community only magnified so the good/bad is just more obvious then at max.

Reactions: KPI
If anything, this place isn't as bad about that as it has been in the past.
Hehehe when conq tried to close the site multiple times
conq lol.PNG

Sometimes I pleasantly forget about Conq.

Though at least he had the common sense and intuition (Or poor judgement?) to make me a mod.

Uhh....Hogger? lol

been in this EU lvl20ish community in many years and its unique mentality how only exist here in the wow-world of lvl20ish, no matter gender roles. the lack of proper upbringing and good behavior in rl seems to be pretty normal among the EU top lvl20ish players. and this unwriten rule of asshole mentality invites only to negative consequences. im speaking from my point of view as a hater. im bad loser and sometimes i even cant accept a death in bg, so death threats, harassment and racism i use all time cuz im a hater, if running ya mouth in a loser bg when i hate, i will shit hate in ya mouth so bad even random people in same team get so shocked of my words so they most report it to blizzard. i respect some few lvl20ish, but general i dont like anyone in 20ish community cuz i hate the asshole mentality ya got,,fuck all of ya

been in this EU lvl20ish community in many years and its unique mentality how only exist here in the wow-world of lvl20ish, no matter gender roles. the lack of proper upbringing and good behavior in rl seems to be pretty normal among the EU top lvl20ish players. and this unwriten rule of asshole mentality invites only to negative consequences. im speaking from my point of view as a hater. im bad loser and sometimes i even cant accept a death in bg, so death threats, harassment and racism i use all time cuz im a hater, if running ya mouth in a loser bg when i hate, i will shit hate in ya mouth so bad even random people in same team get so shocked of my words so they most report it to blizzard. i respect some few lvl20ish, but general i dont like anyone in 20ish community cuz i hate the asshole mentality ya got,,fuck all of ya
You hate the mentality, but you have the mentality...

What?

Crazy idea here but try and stay with me...maybe if you stop being an asshat people might be nice to you?

wonderful first message on xpoff

It's almost like being an ass to people has the consequence of others being an ass to you.

There are always going to be trolls and assholes you see on forums and in MMORPGs (or any online game), but if you are not one yourself, your experience will be a lot better. If you actively try to be a dick because others are, you are the problem you are complaining about.

When I played and raided actively, I spent my "free time" in WoW running people through instances, helping new players, giving out gold, etc. Shockingly, very few people were assholes to me. Go figure!

The guy never spoke once, and when he types his 1st sentence here, he types this broken ass English paragraph on why he's above the law and everyone else is wrong. Comedy

Users who are viewing this thread