This needs to be fixed

Twinking is no longer who has the best gear.

Shadowlands has made it that twinking is about who bug abuses/exploits better.

I don't know what Ivo intended, but I know what I intend. You, @Sponsor , of all people, accuse Shadowlands of making twinking about who bugs/exploits the best?

You earned your badges well, and I respect that. But let's not pretend Shadowlands was the sudden progenitor of exploits when your HK badge drips with the pixels of slain levelers because Blizzard couldn't save them from you. And you're far from alone in that endeavor.

WoW has always seen and will always see unintended consequences and broken mechanics. What we do with them, that's the question that reveals.

I don't know what Ivo intended, but I know what I intend. You, @Sponsor , of all people, accuse Shadowlands of making twinking about who bugs/exploits the best?

You earned your badges well, and I respect that. But let's not pretend Shadowlands was the sudden progenitor of exploits when your HK badge drips with the pixels of slain levelers because Blizzard couldn't save them from you. And you're far from alone in that endeavor.

WoW has always seen and will always see unintended consequences and broken mechanics. What we do with them, that's the question that reveals.
Sponser calling others out on things like this is pretty great and makes for a good chuckle.

Yeah that one BG was enough. 3k soulfire. Woof.

Moving forward, I won't do it if you won't do it.
Scouts honor.

And of fucking course reported as a bug.
That hunter had it coming though
[doublepost=1636597998,1636563695][/doublepost]Keeping this within plain sight.

This exploit seems like doesn’t work for BM Hunter. Maybe not working for some other classes specs too?

Came back after a break to see how things are. Our team was pretty much one shot by a couple of marksman hunters. I guess it has to do with that bug. I couldnt even keep a twinked Lock alive, one aimed shot would remove 70% of their health.

Crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread