This needs to be fixed

Ashlander

Veteran
after sucsessful nerf of bugged items and bugs that popped up while fixing old ones....
next step to fix is a mastery buff glitch.
Basically if you cancel any mastery buff while on logout 30s timer it stays indefinitely before you log out or change zone/amount of mastery. Can be and is already used in BGs.
I hate ppl who makes a government-level secret out of it.

Twinking is no longer who has the best gear.

Shadowlands has made it that twinking is about who bug abuses/exploits better.

As gear is constantly fixed/nerfd closing the gap of a twink and a leveler those players that twink just to stomp randoms will resort to anything to get there fix. Abusing things like this has always irked me, from ppl being scummy in rbgs in mop I just dislike these kind of players now.

Inb4 “alliance players did it first”

anyone abusing these, especially in pvp, has automatically resigned themselves to being sub-par and unable to compete with players of equal or lesser gear and class/spec.

I wish blizz would take their ban focus from the farmers to you lot.

this is dank, you pause your elekk tusk+kiras/divine bell, then swap to pvp medallion+ on use vers/main stat trinket

the faster it spreads the faster it will get used in max content, featured in a rextroy video and get fixed. one of the best pve trinkets at max level is an on use mastery trinket from world quest.

this is dank, you pause your elekk tusk+kiras/divine bell, then swap to pvp medallion+ on use vers/main stat trinket

the faster it spreads the faster it will get used in max content, featured in a rextroy video and get fixed. one of the best pve trinkets at max level is an on use mastery trinket from world quest.
That's exactly how I wist this ends.
Is it mastery only? Could it be used for other secondaries? Or worse main stat buffs?
mastery only

after sucsessful nerf of bugged items and bugs that popped up while fixing old ones....
next step to fix is a mastery buff glitch.
Basically if you cancel any mastery buff while on logout 30s timer it stays indefinitely before you log out or change zone/amount of mastery. Can be and is already used in BGs.
I hate ppl who makes a government-level secret out of it.
Can you tell me the detailed steps. I'd like to spread it. thx.

cry more if you were a real twink you gotta flex on how you still rek even though your facing rats that abuse shit

the bracket is full of people using this exploit with Armored Elekk Tusk and Khira's Adrenaline Injector in random bgs still. i havent done it since i just checked if it worked in elwynn, and 1 bg, when this thread was made. then i did a 50 bg with it ok? and then literally have never felt any need or desire to do it again

how is this not fixed yet lol? why arent pve 60 players using this? maybe they are? ??

almost 2 months public massive power increase exploit

Welcome to WoW, first time? :)

Not sure if this is directed to me, or general public that my comment was addressing.

I'm gonna go with the fact that you did not see my legendary status and guide author badges. Are you trying to troll or am I missing the point? What were you trying to achieve with that passive aggressive post. My comment wasnt even a question, it was stating fact. Wtf is this.

Welcome to XpOff? :)

Not sure if this is directed to me, or general public that my comment was addressing.

I'm gonna go with the fact that you did not see my legendary status and guide author badges. Are you trying to troll or am I missing the point? What were you trying to achieve with that passive aggressive post. My comment wasnt even a question, it was stating fact. Wtf is this.

Welcome to XpOff? :)
its a meme from the movie The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

Users who are viewing this thread