EU+US this is to the "ahem... dear 29s"

Sometime its best just to ignore different threads, but i couldn't stand this one. It is a redemption of Resto's thread in some way, and i have to agree with most of his reasons, but the man forgot the best one.

When you join the bracket you'd definitely be like " OI, ill hit 29 for it is this bracket's level cap aye!". But if you think about it, there are 20s in this bracket, and dozens of them to be honest. Naturally, if you play 19s you'd probably roll 19, for max level. But in this bracket honestly, if you go 29, you are playing with a huge advantage, and you are not looking for challenge, after all.Since there will always be F2Ps all around. The best choice is to all go 20s...

If you go with the mentality that you are spending money to join the 20-29 bracket as a 29,its laughable in a way. You actually like being an advantageous Pay-To-Win gamer,not a person who offers challenge or wants challenge ^.

Just my PoV tho, its your decision, after all.

Sometime its best just to ignore different threads, but i couldn't stand this one. It is a redemption of Resto's thread in some way, and i have to agree with most of his reasons, but the man forgot the best one.

When you join the bracket you'd definitely be like " OI, ill hit 29 for it is this bracket's level cap aye!". But if you think about it, there are 20s in this bracket, and dozens of them to be honest. Naturally, if you play 19s you'd probably roll 19, for max level. But in this bracket honestly, if you go 29, you are playing with a huge advantage, and you are not looking for challenge, after all.Since there will always be F2Ps all around. The best choice is to all go 20s...

If you go with the mentality that you are spending money to join the 20-29 bracket as a 29,its laughable in a way. You actually like being an advantageous Pay-To-Win gamer,not a person who offers challenge or wants challenge ^.

Just my PoV tho, its your decision, after all.
What about me? I play my 29 because she's my favorite character, and has fun, GFd gear. I'm not looking to own ftps in fact I hate playing teams with not enough 29s to be competitive. Ya feels?

Aww don't be changing it now.. It was huntard*

How is sally doing btw? Idk if you two were close enough to talk irl but I sorta miss y'alls passive aggressive arguments sometimes :p

Hah, thanks for the correction.

Not sure, been awhile. Passive aggressive seems a little derogatory though, we were way more fun than that!

Hey here's something

Integrity in a game is more of an RP thing. There is no integrity in wow don't kid yourselves

Hey bud, glad to see you're still going strong too!

It all depends on your point of view. You can call it "RPing integrity" in a fake game world if you want to, you might be right that it really doesn't make any difference. Personally though, I think it's pretty reasonable to at least try to treat other people on the internet like actual people. Especially when it's a relatively small group that spends most of their free time doing the same thing.

Hah, thanks for the correction.

Not sure, been awhile. Passive aggressive seems a little derogatory though, we were way more fun than that!

I remember when sally first joined mixxar that you two stopped trying to hide your trolling on the forums. Sally used to be very deliberate with their trolls. You always seemed to be on the subtle side. Passive aggressive probably wasn't the phrasing but I didn't know how to put it lol

What about me? I play my 29 because she's my favorite character, and has fun, GFd gear. I'm not looking to own ftps in fact I hate playing teams with not enough 29s to be competitive. Ya feels?
Yes your 29 may be your favorite toon now, but what did you lvl him to 24 for? You may be an exception because of how long you have been playing that toon but back in the 24 days you would have been playing him for the advantage over the 20s and weren't looking for a challenge as with the majority of people who played 24. Lennys point is still valid.

(would have said why did you originally created him to be a 24 and pwn 20s but I couldnt remember if that rogue was an old 19 you had that you lvled to 24 or not.)

Yes your 29 may be your favorite toon now, but what did you lvl him to 24 for? You may be an exception because of how long you have been playing that toon but back in the 24 days you would have been playing him for the advantage over the 20s and weren't looking for a challenge as with the majority of people who played 24. Lennys point is still valid.

(would have said why did you originally created him to be a 24 and pwn 20s but I couldnt remember if that rogue was an old 19 you had that you lvled to 24 or not.)

old 19 that dinged 20 at one point and I guess decided to level up. I had seen him long time ago when he was lvl 20. it was the first gf'd 20 I had seen and I couldn't quite figure out how it had such gf'd gear and tabard of frost.

The request: "Hey guys can you plz not play your 29s and only play 20s for a while?" The response: "Don't tell me what to do with the game that I pay for!" I feel that this response is intelligent, healthy and in no way nonsensical. The new thread is only for stirring up some feces......obviously.

Yeah he was an old 19. My first ever.

The request: "Hey guys can you plz not play your 29s and only play 20s for a while?" The response: "Don't tell me what to do with the game that I pay for!" I feel that this response is intelligent, healthy and in no way nonsensical. The new thread is only for stirring up some feces......obviously.
The point is anyone could have made a post and said hey everyone buy a month and level a 29 as we would like more competitive games. Instead it was the other way around nobody is right or wrong.

The point is anyone could have made a post and said hey everyone buy a month and level a 29 as we would like more competitive games. Instead it was the other way around nobody is right or wrong.
both of those would be any help at all, the only thing that gives the chance is to stop gy farming as much as possible so games can be exciting for everyone even if their out matched they should still deserve a chance and not gy camped
#SayNoToGraveYardFarming

nobody is right or wrong
I'd say both are wrong.

$15.00 is cheap and easy to get. Gold is easy to get and grinding up gold for Wowtokens is completely doable within a month, so staying at 20 and actively pvp-ing when you could be in any other bracket makes little sense with the bracket in it's current state. Whether or not the bracket gets pops because of f2ps is irrelevant. You want to push your trial toon as far as possible and really challenge yourself? dealing with 24s/29s is part of that challenge. There is no moral high-ground to be held by staying at 20 or staying "pure" f2p. This bracket is where legitimate first-timers experience what it's like to gear a toon for the first time and what it's like to pvp against other level-capped characters for the 1st time...........but then there's these 20s that just stay behind their keyboard turning asses and these 29s that kill them in 1-2 seconds. The only decent thing to do here for both 29s and 20s is to just not play in the bracket that trial accounts play in.

TL;DR: You all suck.

Don't come at me with your "technically" crap. I might do something crazy and ignore it.
Scared-Cat.jpg

I don't get it. If people want F2P only games all it takes is a war game date. Problem solved what's the issue? Oh wait that's right F2Ps can't even show up to their own games lol.

I don't get it. If people want F2P only games all it takes is a war game date. Problem solved what's the issue? Oh wait that's right F2Ps can't even show up to their own games lol.

bitch niggga think you can just throw on a f2p set and play in a f2p 10v10 foh cuunt.

also we don't all want f2p only games... it's just a matter of having more f2ps and little 29s/vets. the 29s/vets make it chellenging, but often times there are too many 29s/vets on 1 team and too many retards on the other. it makes for awfully shitty games. and too many good f2ps have quit due to this, which makes it even worse.

Not wargames, more just an attempt at throwback games that used to be popular back when f2p used to still be alive. ( good quality pugs)

why even try 9/10 29s are ignorant autists who just wanna slay f2ps but cant realize that so blames it on "i pay for this game fu"

once again, theres a reason 29s leave when they see alot of 29s on the other side

Users who are viewing this thread