This Bracket Needs Some Change. Hear Me Out

• Thread starter xxHolylipzqtxoxotwinkerxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxHolylipzqtxoxotwinkerxx

Hey guys and girls, by now it's pretty obvious that this bracket is in a funk: Everyone is talking behind each other's backs, people bash others for losing in premades/pugmades, class imbalancement, ect. But what would happen if all of that just disappeared? What if today, we acknowledged people for good things rather than their faults? Imagine having 3-4 premades going a week, the comradery, the competitiveness, and most of all, the fun.

Lets play a game, here. I want everyone in this thread to post something nice about the person above them. Stick to positive compliments and if you can't think of anything nice to say, please refrain from posting. It's a fun exercise that is harmless and fun. So put aside all the twink bs, all the name calling, the egos, and the past. I'll start this off. Agonist, you're a cool dude and would probably give the shirt off your back to somebody in need. You're a good hunter and you try your very best in every WSG that I see you in. I don't know what WSG would be without you. Keep doing what you do.

This is a fun, harmless exercise that should hopefully spark up some fluidity in this community. Go go!

I love the way your helm makes your ears pop out and the way your cloak sways as you move.

Always is a team player, rarely see him AFK..seems to always show up by my side when I am in tight situations.A pleasure to have on my team.

great at a lot of classes he plays!

I'm #1 in the bracket and I'm not afraid to say it in front of everyones back. Boom roasted I guess.

edit: for the "not" i forgot in between I'm and afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm #1 in the bracket and I'm afraid to say it in front of everyones back. Boom roasted I guess.
Has awesome luck and got a shadowfang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread