Thirk's GM exploits strike again! Spectral Wind Rider on F2P!

No they didn't check IP. Idk gm just wanted to chat with me and he said that I can play agian with my shaman, but someone took the name so I had to rename it. Yes I still have all of the items. I wated about 12h for gm to answer my ticket.

But how much time did you await from deleting your char (and creating another one with the same name in a different account) to open a ticket?

We know that many players enjoy twinking level 20s on Starter Edition accounts, and for that reason we want to ensure that all characters who participate are given equal opportunities.
Found that a few pages back, rather interesting.

"equal opportunities" kek

OMGZ BLIZZARD RUNS 24S D:

On a serious note, I've been wondering about mail recently. It would only be a matter of time before a GM would retrieve it for you and you could send all kinds of good stuff. Enchants, pets, BoE blues, the list is endless. However, you'd probably get reported by other f2ps and or it would further degrade this 'bracket'. Personally, I just want a mechanical yeti or blue clockwork rocket bot and I know that makes me a terrible person D:""

Last edited by a moderator:
So after reading this, I tried to name change a char, so deleted mine, creater another account, and created a new char with the same name.
After opening a ticket to restore my old char, they recovered it with the same name, renaming the level 1 from the other account instead :(

Users who are viewing this thread