Thirk's GM exploits strike again! Spectral Wind Rider on F2P!

That was a good read.

Would read again!

So, I decided not to purse the F2P back on my Wind Rider. But I got something even cooler. The Wind Rider on an ALLIANCE character!

GG, exploited a GM accidentally. He forgot to switch the mount to the Ally version.

erymif.png

So, I decided not to purse the F2P back on my Wind Rider. But I got something even cooler. The Wind Rider on an ALLIANCE character!

GG, exploited a GM accidentally. He forgot to switch the mount to the Ally version.

erymif.png
lmao

THIRK STRIKES AGAIN, UNEXPECTEDLY, FROM THE SHADOWS!

I'm being stalked, this GM is on to me hardcore. Good thing the Wind Rider looks like shit.

Hello again,

Game Master Endaraal here. I hope your twinking has gone well since my last communication.

I recently did a follow-up on your account to ensure there hadn't been any further problems since you contacted us about that Alliance quest on your Horde twink. In doing so, I found a GM had relocated the Spectral Wind Rider that I'd removed from your Starter Account. Unfortunately, however, it looks like they made a mistake and wound up giving the Spectral Wind Rider to an Alliance character, rather than properly converting it to a Spectral Gryphon.

Given that your character shouldn't have access to that mount, I've gone ahead and converted it to the Spectral Gryphon instead - the spell to summon that mount should be in your spell book effective immediately. Sorry for the confusion there.

If you have any questions, feel free to submit a support ticket and we'll address those with you to the best of our ability. Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Game Master Endaraal
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
Battle.net Support

My suspicion that the GM was reading TI is all but confirmed with this follow up.
Indeed, I was thinking this as well, but he might just have me bookmarked.

Some fun screen shots anyway of a gnome on a wyvern. One thing I was wondering about putting quests in your log was putting already completed quests in, or other class, and race quests. Higher level quests. Possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some fun screen shots anyway of a gnome on a wyvern. One thing I was wondering about putting quests in your log was putting already completed quests in, or other class, and race quests. Higher level quests. Possible?
All of that was possible in February.

Now none of it is.

On an interesting note, this quest was both obtainable and able to be turned in last patch. It also rewarded "Devouring Plague"; AT LEVEL 20.

Unfortunately, while I was able to both accept and turn in the quest at the time (on an eligible Undead Priest), all while the reward listed Devouring Plague, upon turning in the quest nothing actually happened. Go figure.

Thirk, think i could get away with deleting my priest, taking her name on a different account, and have my priest restored with a flag for name change?

Thirk, think i could get away with deleting my priest, taking her name on a different account, and have my priest restored with a flag for name change?
I've done this many times. I thought I told you and a few other people about it, hah.

Yeah, go for it. Worked for me several times (only did it to try, was never interested in changing names, but succeeded every time).

Thirk, is it possible to get a trial account a realm transfer by possibly binding your trial account to your former paid account or possibly through other means?

Thirk, is it possible to get a trial account a relam transfer by possibly binding your trial account to your former paid account or possibly through other means?
There's a risky method to do it that I HAVE NOT tested, and I won't be releasing the method until after it has been fully tested.

It will cost you the $25 though, but it also opens up the possibility of a faction change as well.

I've done this many times. I thought I told you and a few other people about it, hah.

Yeah, go for it. Worked for me several times (only did it to try, was never interested in changing names, but succeeded every time).

So they dont check IPs? how much time do they take to restore a char? You char gets restored with everything he had? How much time did u await to restore it since you deleted it?

So they dont check IPs? how much time do they take to restore a char? You char gets restored with everything he had? How much time did u await to restore it since you deleted it?
No they didn't check IP. Idk gm just wanted to chat with me and he said that I can play agian with my shaman, but someone took the name so I had to rename it. Yes I still have all of the items. I wated about 12h for gm to answer my ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread