The War Within - Changes to Gear, gems, enchants and pots.

If think you can des SL item when in SL timeline. Pretty sure I have done it while questing there
You can disenchant BFA and Shadowlands after they fixed it, but when Shadowlands unlocked for F2P when Dragonflight hit retail you could not disencahnt most of the Shadowlands items regardless of timeline.

Currently with Dragonflight as the baseline, once again <=level 20 cannot disenchant items that drop in Dragonflight yet <= level 20 can disenchant the Dragonflight crafted items, as well as most of the other expansion drops but most of the post Legion enchants have a higher than 20 level requirement to activate].

Nope, SL as well as DF still have a 50+ character level requirement to active the enchantment as well as disenchanting DF quest gear or gear drops is not enabled yet, only works on disenchanting certain crafted DF items.
Thx i tested it and you are right. Many enhants have poor tooltext and dont remark the the lvl (i guess it was 50) requirement.
But when i tested it months ago the items was red after the enchant but now (maybe its only a gui error) only the enchant aplies at lvl 50 and i was still able to use the enchanted item.

Our Remix characters got ported - even lvl 10s
- They have 6-charge skyriding (as I had hoped)
- Lost bank slots purchased in Remix (was hoping to still have them. Oh well, was worth trying)
- Level 10 Arcane mage has Invisibilty and Arcane Orb.
- Have to re-setup action bars/macros/etc. /sigh

Too much to do in a single day:
- Get weekly knowledge points for crafters
- Do dailies
- Get Remix characters to WoD, Legion (Class Hall) and Dragon Isles (start farming necklaces)
- Normal daily stuff, like farming ore, herbs, etc. etc.

Last edited:
Too much to do in a single day:
You had a day for it, we gonna have a few hours at eu.
Btw, i had a false start (end) at remix today - being ported to instance without any remix stats, with miserable hp etc.

Ed: reagent banks survived jailbreak, with some saved gold in old good machinist's oil - just as proof of concept, nothing really important.
Ed2: the banked xp on remix toons remains

Last edited:
Unfortunately my remix toons lost skyriding after the hot fix shortly after prepach. I was having fun skyriding in flight form on my remix druid the first day but then after the hot fix I had no skyriding and flight form is as slow as walking. Was hoping the port to the normal server was going to fix things but it's still the same :-/

I submitted a ticket this morning. We'll see what comes of it.

Our Remix characters got ported - even lvl 10s
- They have 6-charge skyriding (as I had hoped)
Be careful with these toons. Did the dragonflying questline on my druid hoping it would fix its 100% flight form speed issue and halfway through the chain it set my character down to only 4 charge max instead of the 6 it had. So now I have a slow ass flight form in steady flying and only 4 charges in dragonflying, I want an undo button

Be careful with these toons. Did the dragonflying questline on my druid hoping it would fix its 100% flight form speed issue and halfway through the chain it set my character down to only 4 charge max instead of the 6 it had. So now I have a slow ass flight form in steady flying and only 4 charges in dragonflying, I want an undo button
i would probably abandon it at this point, my druid also had super slow flight form while in remix

So now I have a slow ass flight form in steady flying and only 4 charges in dragonflying, I want an undo button
I was afraid of that! I also have the problem of no dragonflying on any of my remix characters.

If you all find out an answer to these problems please post. This was the response I got back from blizzard:
Based on the information you have provided, this issue should be resolved by following some specific troubleshooting steps. We recommend starting with the troubleshooting guide available on our support site: https://battle.net/support/article/000358715
Not all that helpful.

I took a Remix toon on the story quests also. When I got to the Dragonflying quest, I stopped. I thought it might revert to 4-charge vigor. Was gonna test that out on another Remix toon today. But thanks Kaxle for verifying that. Saved me some time.

The other possible bug/nerf is even if you see and you get credit for the Dragon riding glyphs it seems to not add any points to Sky riding <= level 20. It may just be leftover from Dragon riding as even the achievement says it's a dragon riding glyph as well as shown on the sky riding talent tree minus the points as such O

I concur on the remix Evoker/Druid not getting the same Sky riding defaults as a non-remix toon seems to have and I haven't started DF chain on these.

Users who are viewing this thread