• HC

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • SCC

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RANDYLAYHEE

Legend
So we have SCC, ICC, and HC are the main 3 guilds in the 24s bracket (we also have a few more up and coming guilds i wish luck to) however out of these three main guilds i was wondering who u thought where the biggest villians and who will be the heros to take them down?

I heard this rumor that ICC was the wt of the 24s ( aka badguys) but then while im qued alli pugs they say HC r the real villains as for SCC they seem to be the heros of the story and most tinkers r hoping they prevail in the end.

although i didnt add medicinal i hear they been making some f2p's fear the gulch. could be more villains on the horde side out there.

What is the point of this thread...?

Hmmmm I suppose that depends, ICC is doing great so far but they are new as a guild 24 and their activity spike is recent . so its going to take a little before their guild gets any in-random-BG recognition like HC and SCC has so far. Honestly that comes down to their behavior in the BG. I don't really see any of the guilds as the "bad guy" because I see us as parts of a greater whole of 24 twinking and if you want to take it a step further, we all pretty much dominate low level Twinking because 20-24s is the majority bracket atm, If i didn't like HC (I do) than I might still want them to be around because they help give us competition. Ya feel? In the end I'd say ICC only because I'm not a Barbaros fan, but that doesn't really reflect my opinion towards the guild as a whole at all.

Neat thread.

Pretty simple, HC & SCC r villains/mutts and ICC are the Heroes who have already prevailed.

Yes they still farm f2ps but at least they're good.

In terms of personality or character? Iunno. Might be different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm I suppose that depends, ICC is doing great so far but they are new as a guild 24 and their activity spike is recent . so its going to take a little before their guild gets any in-random-BG recognition like HC and SCC has so far. Honestly that comes down to their behavior in the BG. I don't really see any of the guilds as the "bad guy" because I see us as parts of a greater whole of 24 twinking and if you want to take it a step further, we all pretty much dominate low level Twinking because 20-24s is the majority bracket atm, If i didn't like HC (I do) than I might still want them to be around because they help give us competition. Ya feel? In the end I'd say ICC only because I'm not a Barbaros fan, but that doesn't really reflect my opinion towards the guild as a whole at all.

Neat thread.
since when did scc get any recognition in bgs though?

Shots fired

It is to be expected when you claw people up to fill a roster, unfortunately. I could list examples but it would probably count as an @post and I feel it really isn't necessary.

Realised this might come across as a dig at sanct. It isn't.

It is to be expected when you claw people up to fill a roster, unfortunately. I could list examples but it would probably count as an @post and I feel it really isn't necessary.

Realised this might come across as a dig at sanct. It isn't.

Nah phron no worries :)

They haven't done any premades yet.

More shots fired or Calling out?

plus shouldn't this poll be in the F2p section? I don't really see anyone in this bracket as a " villain " . Besides I'm sure f2ps don't see 24s as villains. I'm sure they use other words to describe us.

Lol @ all the mad SSC ppl voting that ICC are villians.. This whole poll is funny how a gy farming premading guild is being compared to a small group of ppl that just joined from the 19s and a group that mine as well be f2ps based off their bg performance. To answer your question HC obv

Users who are viewing this thread