The Truth about the 19 Community July 2013

wtf is wrong with raid warning use? If people are fucking up then yes i will let everyone on my team know

So you guys don't want to know when i purge AGM / kick someone so you save your own kick, anymoar ? Sad.

GY farming

It seems like the people complaining about this are new players that get farmed for a night and feel the need to make a thread on the forums and think it will change things. The veterans in the bracket with the exception of Mocha accept that this is how games should be played now. If it isn’t, why hasn’t Blizzard fixed the positioning of the graveyard? This is the most effective way to end games given that you are running flags at a decent pace. If you don’t like it, afk out or just don’t rez. It’s not like this is how games are 100% of the time.

aight since this was mentioned, I guess this is relevant to the orignal post

I am not a new player, I never get farmed & I find this method anti-fun & anti-productive since most farmers don't even run flags and do it for the HKs and farming HKs isn't the objective of the map, dunno if these farmers should do world pvp in pvp realms or what but farming HKs is definetely the objective of WSG, yes you get HKs along winning or losing but it is not the objective of the map

Aight, so players get older and quit, sometimes new players get to the bracket to replace the older players so the activity doesn't drop and is balanced, then they get farmed by a premade that doesn't run flags and just does it for the "LOLJKJK" those new players are never heard of again and activity drops & it is an issue if it wasn't (yes eu eu blalbalbalblalblal lalbalbl) EU wouldn't be at this state and you wouldn't have new EU players/more farmers in US at the moment

and another relevant topic I feel Yowza wrote this, the way he writes about Rough Love & is mentioned in comparison to others many times and the original poster not being anyone's main acc and yowza having bans atm yes?

aight since this was mentioned, I guess this is relevant to the orignal post

I am not a new player, I never get farmed & I find this method anti-fun & anti-productive since most farmers don't even run flags and do it for the HKs and farming HKs isn't the objective of the map, dunno if these farmers should do world pvp in pvp realms or what but farming HKs is definetely the objective of WSG, yes you get HKs along winning or losing but it is not the objective of the map

Aight, so players get older and quit, sometimes new players get to the bracket to replace the older players so the activity doesn't drop and is balanced, then they get farmed by a premade that doesn't run flags and just does it for the "LOLJKJK" those new players are never heard of again and activity drops & it is an issue if it wasn't (yes eu eu blalbalbalblalblal lalbalbl) EU wouldn't be at this state and you wouldn't have new EU players/more farmers in US at the moment

and another relevant topic I feel Yowza wrote this, the way he writes about Rough Love & is mentioned in comparison to others many times and the original poster not being anyone's main acc and yowza having bans atm yes?

Ofc you nerver get contained, you are busy prolonging the games as Resto druid, you are the Eu Leusha, clueless druid, but Leusha is atleast ok in his head

Good thread

Ofc you nerver get contained, you are busy prolonging the games as Resto druid, you are the Eu Leusha, clueless druid, but Leusha is atleast ok in his head

Good thread

you really need to get over your personal issues, I don't have a problem with your childish act even though you are still a man-child, you don't need to quote me on everything I say and do, go find yourself another example to rage at

100% Accurate

damn, I need to start playing 19's more and make a name for myself 0.o

i could care so much less about ur helmet bashing with others but Evan

I don't understand what is wrong with you TL ppl and your "bashing" that wasn't bashing, I was arguing why this could be Yowza and speculating like everyone else

Raw Talent

Silin- Word on the street is that she got the A-team pally spot because she is a girl. What a joke. She is inactive and nowhere near top paladin. She is somehow a twinkinfo moderator as well, but I’m not sure if she actually does anything.

Old moose doesn't normally like to say things, but old moose was bothered for a long time when he read this. Old moose understands that this post isn't about being nice to each other, but old moose feels like very little effort was put into Silin's section so old moose wanted to add what old moose has seen. Silin does a mighty fine job healing in the gulch, much better than most of the others, and Silin is active enough that old moose, who will be 1 week old come tomorrow, knows who Silin is. On top of this, when old moose needed help with Twinkinfo related issues, Silin went above and beyond to correct issues.

Users who are viewing this thread