The Top 10 Greatest Twinks of All Time (Lvl 20 Bracket)

Ah damn man, forgot about yetolol. He has been a great inspiration in my life just like baconn.

im out of likes for today,ill give you a like tomorrow , follow my instagram thanks.

[MENTION=16878]Adal[/MENTION], since you're quitting I have a question! Are you and [MENTION=16230]Neon[/MENTION] the same person or do/did you guys just coordinate your trolling?

Just curious, it seemed suspicious back before you got perma'd and had to resort to tagging people. You two were posting threads at weird times (to me) and responding instantly.

[MENTION=16878]Adal[/MENTION], since you're quitting I have a question! Are you and [MENTION=16230]Neon[/MENTION] the same person or do/did you guys just coordinate your trolling?

Just curious, it seemed suspicious back before you got perma'd and had to resort to tagging people. You two were posting threads at weird times (to me) and responding instantly.

yes i am really adal too

#Adal is the most quality troll of all time

I came out of retirement just to come say that

notice how he put the (lvl 20 bracket) in parentheses

like he put enough thought and effort to use parentheses so you think there's gonna be content in his post

but there isn't

it's the subtle things like that that really make a great troll

Adal is a genius

and you know it too Adal

you know you are

look at you behind that screen just smiling

you know you're the man

that's why I named my disgusting oozeling after you

I came out of retirement just to come say that

notice how he put the (lvl 20 bracket) in parentheses

like he put enough thought and effort to use parentheses so you think there's gonna be content in his post

but there isn't

it's the subtle things like that that really make a great troll

Adal is a genius

and you know it too Adal

you know you are

look at you behind that screen just smiling

you know you're the man

that's why I named my disgusting oozeling after you

That's actually my fault. Someone complained that "greatest twink of all time" is misleading since this thread is about 20's. So, I added the stuff in brackets. ):

And there were actually a few names in the OP with reasoning, but he later edited it (as you can see). Not sure about the story behind that, though.

And there were actually a few names in the OP with reasoning, but he later edited it (as you can see). Not sure about the story behind that, though.

Tittle says top 10, and there were about 4-5, was kinda irrelevant, but that's the only reason i can think of at the moment.

/hug [MENTION=17375]LennywBoreanTundra[/MENTION] :)

He did make good descriptions for Kale and Lil, I think he gave up on finding another 5? Pity. I'm going to leave this open, even though the OP is now useless, people seem to enjoy giving shoutouts. If not, let it die naturally. ^^

Agreed! You should have seen his original post though, while obvious the descriptions and choices were excellent.

Not that he would correct me but I believe he intended for people to contribute to the list and the first page or so were shit posts. I don't blame him one bit for the bitterness he displays for the majority of the community and I would bet humanity at large as well. Maybe one day we can nurture some optimism in the guy. :D

Miss you buddy.

lol [MENTION=20463]Petyr[/MENTION] look at all these posts bout your bot rogue hahahaha

honorbuddy the real MVP

legit though one of my hunter bots got wrecking ball in MoP and my prot pal used to be able to 1v3 people when you were pocket healing it in AB lmao meanwhile I would just q against myself for ez hks

funny that we're on this topic when Adal is the OP, he rocked a belf pal bot too. good times man

Users who are viewing this thread