"The Seeker" - Title WoW

Wittyscrub

Legend
Hey.

Does anybody know if this title is possible at level 70?

I'm looking to go grab this on my 70 twink Deathknight.

Cheers.

Some months ago there was thread and 60 hunter had this title, so yes its posibble for 70lvl.

Can anybody confirm that they did all quests AFTER the shattering? - Also would the DK starter quests count?

don't the elders during the lunar festival each count as a quest? and the candy buckets at hallow's end? OR what about darkmoon cards? (not sure if they would count though since they are repeatable)

i'm interested to know this too, since i have a post shattering 70 that i am trying for this title on.

don't the elders during the lunar festival each count as a quest? and the candy buckets at hallow's end? OR what about darkmoon cards? (not sure if they would count though since they are repeatable)

i'm interested to know this too, since i have a post shattering 70 that i am trying for this title on.

I doubt the Darkmoon cards would count, The Lunar festival might be a possibility and the candy buckets.

Guess i'm going to have to dig harder for more information..

i havent checked but i dont think outland/northrend quests got reset/changed with cata b/c it didnt affect those places. only ones with new/reloaded quests are kalimdor and ek afaik

Shattering did not hit outland/northrend.

Also I don't think it would be a problem getting the title even if you start after the shattering, as doing all the quests in EK/Kalimdor + outland + first zones of northrend (boeran + howling and possibly more)

^^@...no, outland is an Outland, to ruin that would be against the lore, so no, post shattering, preshatter OL quests werent reset credit wise

if by some chance all the current quests + holiday quests are not enough, the devs have talked about updating OL in the next expansion.

yes, you may have a chance with hitting up every holiday quest, and do the first quest of a daily count? ie the first time you do it

they do if they're a yellow ! the first time, but some repeatable quests don't count the first time even if that's the case. you pretty much just have to have your counter tracked to see.

Such a cool title, such a pain to obtain. I don't think I'd have the patience for that many quests tbh, but to know whether I Could do it if I wanted to would be nice, more intell!

Go quest, do all of them that you can, see how many you have, then if you have NO quest left, open a ticket asking where the quest are that you can do without leveling.

Also don't forget you can do some of the Northernd quest too to a point.

Users who are viewing this thread