EU+US The return of f2ps?!

Just wanna say i have seen so many 20s lately!! PvP in the 20-29 bracket feels special now, it honestly has never been this balanced when looking at the difference between f2ps and p2ps(vets or 29s). So many viable specs to choose from and healers seem to be more important than ever. To all f2ps/vets: Spread the word about f2paddon we need to get back to the old days of dem rivalries between alliance and horde and between servers.

Here is link to the download for f2paddon which allows you to chat in the special chat channel for f2ps
https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/f2paddon
Highly recommend joining a big f2p server such as Aerie Peak and using this addon! We should be back to having 30+ online during peak times if not more.

Any activity on US Aerie Peak recently?

School started a few weeks ago so I didn't get a chance to properly "come back" but am keen to pop on on weekends for some BGs if people still play. :)

Also probs gonna reroll, any class suggestions?

Any activity on US Aerie Peak recently?

School started a few weeks ago so I didn't get a chance to properly "come back" but am keen to pop on on weekends for some BGs if people still play. :)

Also probs gonna reroll, any class suggestions?
Yes activity on AP is back and steadily growing. I am consistently seeing horde ap players in bgs and yesterday on ally side we had about 15 online and that will only increase as i have noticed more and more 20s on the server, but alot of those 20s don't seem to know about f2paddon or the community they are a part of. We can help them by telling them about the addon and also about this website.

My class suggestions for f2ps is (not in any particular order) - hpally/ret, disc priest, outlaw/assassination rog, BM hunter, rsham, ww monk, afflic lock, balance/resto druid, fire mage. I have heard arms warrior and feral druid are decent but both lack heals.

As concerns French realms now, activity is back. A tournament will be organized soon (probably for the 15th ; at least I hope), and if some players from English servers would be interested, it would be probably possible to make facing the 2 sides.

I think im interested and could bring Teams, probably even a 10 Man F2P Team for Wargames!

Cheers

Okay, I will keep you informed.

The tournament will be launched in two days.

Where are f2ps hanging out at I'm not seeing anybody outside orgrimmar lately. I have been testing the queue system in the f2paddon and not seeing anybody around with or without the addon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Where are f2ps hanging out at I'm not seeing anybody outside orgrimmar lately. I have been testing the queue system in the f2paddon and not seeing anybody around with or without the addon.

which realm are you on? f2paddon is realm specific. outside org is within cross realm group

To my knowledge if you're looking for a big community of F2P players using the F2P addon you have Aerie Peak if you are in the US or Agrammar if you play on English servers. It's only in these realms that you will meet a lot of F2Ps in Orgrimmar.

I'm on aerie peak and no the addon is not realm specific. it works on any realm that has f2ps and they have the addon active. if I make a toon called Joe and make it on Garona server when I log in if johnnydies is f2p and has the addon also it will add him as a friend and we can chat in the channel. just outside orgrimmar used to be the Hotspot for all twinks not just f2ps.

Last edited:
I'm on aerie peak and no the addon is not realm specific. it works on any realm that has f2ps and they have the addon active

Don't you make a confusion with the connected areas?

For me for instance I may speak with anyone from Rashgarroth, Throk'Feroth, Arak'Arahm or Kael'thas on the F2Paddon. But it's only because our realms are connected together. It can't works with another realms which are not connected to mine.

I'm not referring to Connected Realms I took it as yall saying it only working on Aerie Peak and not any other realm that you have a toon on. Aerie Peak used to be a standalone server I'm not up-to-date if it has connected Realms now or not

Users who are viewing this thread