EU+US The return of f2ps?!

Yesterday we had 15+ Twinks in the F2P Chat on Aggramar Horde EU. We had some nice games and chats and it really felt nostalgic. So yeah it seems that f2p is alive again.

REROLL NOW - AGGRAMAR HORDE EU
ooh awesome, guess its a good time to start levelling some twinks and properly getting into pvp then

Yesterday we had 15+ Twinks in the F2P Chat on Aggramar Horde EU. We had some nice games and chats and it really felt nostalgic. So yeah it seems that f2p is alive again.

I'm one of the "resurrected" f2p's.
Came back when I saw the changes and from the things that I saw it looks like this is going to be the best expansion for f2p's so far.
I rly like the changes, none of the classes seems so OP (imho) and 29's don't have this huuuuuuuge advantage over us anymore.
BG's constantly pop and on top of everything there is some nice new gear to be fetched - the pvp crate and the incoming pre-launch event.
+ we got the new collections which also needs to be grinded out

So there's something for anyone's TODO list :)

tbh I expected there will be more ppl in Aggramar EU chat...
I suppose most of vet's went to some guilds and that's fine ofc but I see no reason why ppl turned off their f2p addon.
Last few days in the BG's I saw a lot of folks from the server but seems like noone is using the addon since it is outdated.

@Voc ill see you in the WSG then you couldn't be much of a player or a US pleb because most people know my name or who I am but its ok ill just gy farm like you like the rest of the scum and seeming though i F2P twinked for 4 years kinda proves how new you're.

Ben ducking Tilley
Wot? Idk what you are trying to imply here but you should just stop yourself before you look even more foolish.

After 12 years people has grown and don't have time to play this game anymore, the game has achieved an all time low in number of players.

After 12 years people has grown and don't have time to play this game anymore, the game has achieved an all time low in number of players.
Where are you getting this information from? srsly? U think everyone started playing as a little kid? U think u know how many players are on at all times? Newsflash m8 bg Ques have not been this fast since like two xpacs ago and what a time to be alive as f2p now especially because f2ps have never been this strong since mop, what part of (enchants are disabled in bgs/arenas, pvp scaling is back and gear stats dont matter you get preset templates) dont you get??

Minor.
They are still f2ps no matter what label you put on em.
Vets are not F2P. This has been determined a long time ago. Vet and F2P have around the same chance in instance pvp now due to the disabled enchants and trinkets.

Dont pay for the game your a f2p
Havn't ever payed for the game? You're f2p
Have played for the game, bu bot anymore? You're a vet
It's not like WoW have had the same player base since vanilla... Just like some people quit, new people join. But yes, lately fewer people have joined than quit

Havn't ever payed for the game? You're f2p
Have played for the game, bu bot anymore? You're a vet

It's not like WoW have had the same player base since vanilla... Just like some people quit, new people join. But yes, lately fewer people have joined than quit
And your not playing for the game anymore are you? So you reverted back to the F2P model only difference is that your professions suffer when being vet

And your not playing for the game anymore are you? So you reverted back to the F2P model only difference is that your professions suffer when being vet
You don't revert back to F2P - There are more differences than what you are stating. In your post above you said it plain and simple though.

Hi all!

I see Horde players settled on Aggramar [EU] long ago, and they won't move on. That's why I suggest for returning Alliance players to choose Ghostlands [EU]!

Why?
  • Ghostlands and Aggramar are in the same Crossrealm Server Group. So it's easier to interact with Horde players. You could organizing World PvP for example.
  • Ghostlands is connected to Dragonblight [EU], like Aggramar is connected to Hellscream [EU]. That means you can have 22 characters instead 11. It's not a bad idea making 2-3 characters per classes/races. Leveling and gearing is super easy now. If you will be active one day (to be veteran), then you need some slots for high level characters too. You'll be able to mail gold and BoE items through connected realms. Join to a guild through connected realms will be possible, too.
  • These are medium populated realms unlike Twisting Nether, which always was high or full. So you won't be sit in queue to login even if you are F2P. Furthermore your desired character names are mostly available.
  • They're PvE realms unlike Twisting Nether (PvP). So enabling PvP will be your choice. I moved from PvP realm to PvE and I don't regret it. No more ganking by max level players while you are leveling, gathering, traveling...
  • I won't be alone forever. :'( I became veteran in WoD (nowadays my account is usually active), but I plan to collect unenchanted gear for my 20s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mol
I don't know who has re-uped this topic, but I would like to say that me too, I realized the return of the F2P activity on the servers which were affected by a PvP desertification.

As concerns French realms now, activity is back. A tournament will be organized soon (probably for the 15th ; at least I hope), and if some players from English servers would be interested, it would be probably possible to make facing the 2 sides.

I don't know who has re-uped this topic, but I would like to say that me too, I realized the return of the F2P activity on the servers which were affected by a PvP desertification.

As concerns French realms now, activity is back. A tournament will be organized soon (probably for the 15th ; at least I hope), and if some players from English servers would be interested, it would be probably possible to make facing the 2 sides.

I think im interested and could bring Teams, probably even a 10 Man F2P Team for Wargames!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread