The Rake and Mazzranache

Those two items seem to only be obtainable via Salvage Crates from the Garrison. That being the only source, they won't scale or upgrade to higher item level or rarity.

I have yet to see a confirmed reapperance outside Elwynn or Westfall. It probably not dropping.
[doublepost=1555271736,1555271660][/doublepost]
Those two items seem to only be obtainable via Salvage Crates from the Garrison. That being the only source, they won't scale or upgrade to higher item level or rarity.

Garrison crates were remove in 7.0 and they provide no useful information.

I have yet to see a confirmed reapperance outside Elwynn or Westfall. It probably not dropping.
[doublepost=1555271736,1555271660][/doublepost]

Garrison crates were remove in 7.0 and they provide no useful information.

Oh...

I wrote a ticket and got this answer. As per usual the GMs just refer to wowhead and I dont really think we can take their answer as a confirmation, but there is a chance.

I wrote a ticket and got this answer. As per usual the GMs just refer to wowhead and I dont really think we can take their answer as a confirmation, but there is a chance.
God their GMs are just the worst...
Insert google search, insert bad joke, close ticket.

If I can figure out API calls with their new system I'll pull data on the items. I think there is a sourceType field in there, or isObtainable... I'd have to check.

God their GMs are just the worst...
Insert google search, insert bad joke, close ticket.

If I can figure out API calls with their new system I'll pull data on the items. I think there is a sourceType field in there, or isObtainable... I'd have to check.
I know right, literally anyone could do their job, I wish that their customer service atleast played the game.
That would be pretty sick, cheers.

I must say, I do miss in Vanilla,BC, and even WOTLK how a lot of the GMs were very knowledgeable, would even hang out in game, etc. A lot of them were avid raiders, etc.

Unfortunately, the very large majority (there are exceptions) are just customer service people who at most are casual fans of WoW. I've seen a lot of them that are much more in the loop with Overwatch, Hearthstone, and to an extent Diablo. But as far as knowing much about WoW? Well.....Most simply use WoWhead, and it's obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread