The Race to 250ks :D

How long will it take for Duo to hit 250k on his 24?

• 1 month

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2 months

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 week

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 3months

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an impressive number. I played a ton for 4 to 5 months a little over a year ago and just made it past 40k hks. Kbs are way down now though for everyone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Its an impressive number. I played a ton for 4 to 5 months a little over a year ago and just made it past 40k hks. Kbs are way down now though for everyone

Less impressive than in virtually every other PvP setting in WoW, given the ease of killing trials.

Less impressive than in virtually every other PvP setting in WoW, given the ease of killing trials.

I still say it's impressive. No matter what that takes a lot of time. Now impressive game wise not real life.. lord knows we could find something more productive to do.

The problem with it is everyone knows he graveyard farms so the HKs are watered down a bit. As opposed to someone that gets 30-40 per game over five to six years.

Sweetsydney...

Lot of this is due to the scaling in 5.2. I have not played too much since 5.2 because of work, but the few games that I have played have been very competitive. 5.2 was good to 20's except for hit. I miss purges all the time but that makes it fun, the randomness.

Come 5.3 we should see HK balloon a bit due to the double whammy that healers are getting. Nearly all of my twinks are healers, so I will just have to see how it pans out and adapt some of my tactics like I always have to for a major change patch.

Sweetsydney...

Have you ever stepped in a pile of dog shit?
Dragging your feet trying to get the shit off your shoes.
Everytime you walk past that area you remember that pile of shit you stepped on and avoid that spot.

Playing a BG with you is like stepping in a pile of dog shit.

P2p 20 with no restrictions FTW?

The stats are pretty even between BiS 20s and 24s now, not worth rerolling if you have all your Gnomer gear. The best level to play at on a new character really depends on the class and it's 21-24 abilities. I'm going to start testing out scaling at mid levels when I'm home later since the ilevels items gain stats can vary a lot. There are some really nice pieces at 21/22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread