The queue thread!

Still popping, both sides in need of more healers. Mainly alliance... Also, don't que rogue. It's boring for you, it's boring for the team, it's total shit, you'd be better off queing anything else pretty much.

Still popping, both sides in need of more healers. Mainly alliance... Also, don't que rogue. It's boring for you, it's boring for the team, it's total shit, you'd be better off queing anything else pretty much.

I understand and agree to what you mean but i will never understand how druids can ask rogues not to queue? You have op heals, stealth, spam dots at 40yards and can run at 175% speed (?). If you're a feral it's even worse as you bring basically what old school rogue was on the table...stun lock kill no re.

You guys should ban both classes IMO. For better games

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're a feral it's even worse as you bring basically what old school rogue was on the table...stun lock kill no re.

i tell this to everyone.... ferals fuck the game up and just rob competition by having 1hit criticals, but too many rogues is not cool either, too much of anything isnt though really like its never good (it can be good but its never the competitive way to play things or al that fun) to have a team stacked one class,just happens

i guess if we were able to put rules like that though, then we'd probably implement 1 or 2 rogue maximum and 1 arms warr maximum, that'd prolly help the bracket too bad it just wont / cant be done. hopefully in tourny though

on a non negative note, glad to see EU's are getting pops! well done

Today it popped till past 11pm. Im rly surprised :)

I understand and agree to what you mean but i will never understand how druids can ask rogues not to queue? You have op heals, stealth, spam dots at 40yards and can run at 175% speed (?). If you're a feral it's even worse as you bring basically what old school rogue was on the table...stun lock kill no re.

I play druid, warrior, shaman, priest, mage, lock, hunter, and previously also pally and rogue in this bracket.

No-one is banning any classes here. Just trying to get people to que real classes instead of ones that make up for really shitty games. I don't mind one or two rogues per team, but when there's 4 every bg, most of them being useless and refusing to que anything else even though they have multiple different toons to que on...

No-one is banning any classes here. Just trying to get people to que real classes instead of ones that make up for really shitty games. I don't mind one or two rogues per team, but when there's 4 every bg, most of them being useless and refusing to que anything else even though they have multiple different toons to que on...

This + the amount of 10s lately is making up for bad games.

Que today! - when Draenor gets online again!

Users who are viewing this thread