The question game!

Non-stop because 300 was 3d exclusively.
Film was good, last 15 mins sucked.

Favorite vanilla boss and why?

Onyxia since she kidnapped that fugly Anduin Wyrnn

Does anyone else think that deathwing died in a lame way?

Don't drop the questions, they'll break! D:

fuck uhh fuck uhhh uhhh

what's the simplest thing that pisses you off more than almost anything else?

I try not to get angry over small things but sometimes I fail. I think one of the more common thing that make me rather angry is when I'm participating in or observing a conversation, for example with work colleagues, and the conversations drifts into slandering someone. I find it hard to stay polite in ending that topic or extricating myself from the conversation sometimes.

Because Winnie the Pooh came up for a panda name, kinda got stuck to me and made panda my favorite race..

Worst songs of 2011?

I had no idea, so I watched Jeff Buckley's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLmAnzi_52k and I suppose I'll agree with his selection. It was a pretty horrible experience. D: I didn't even know that most of those music styles existed!

Onyxia since she kidnapped that fugly Anduin Wyrnn

Does anyone else think that deathwing died in a lame way?

That is true, but that is because Deathwing is just a lame imitator of Earlwing. Onyxia is my favourite as well!

Doctor Weavil.

Favorite TBC boss?

Kael'thas

Because if to mAny picnics happened everyone would get along and wsg would turn into a campsite and ab would be a nice park where everyone could just go for picnics and then nobody could get honor for gear and then there would arise small groups of picnic bandits that were overly obsessed with bis gear that snuck around ravaging picnics for honor . Then there would arise the great sherif Earlwing with his trusty worg Yde her fluffy kitty friend bend and they would bring peace and order to the land. Each night they would go home and milk their cow Bop and eat some potatoez then settle in for a Lil nap . And eventually peace would return to the land as all evil is doomed to Fael

how would you continue the story

While evil is doomed to fall at the [MENTION=13635]hairy[/MENTION] Feet of destiny, the balance (druid) must also be maintained and the Wheel of Fortune turns, and so times of peace must end and Fael forces must rise again. When insidious forces will use subley means to Dominate the Minds of the unaware citizens into performing heinous acts, Azeroth's champions are facing an unprecedented challenge. Called from the Island of Eternal Picnic, fluffy kitty friend Snowjobs will lead the heroes of old in the endeavour to Activate new powers, using nature's energies to combat the foul mind control without hurting the innocents under its influence. It will be a time of shamans and paladins, purging the evil and cleansing the victims. Yet it will also be a time of overwhelming opposition. Like Riptides the valiant defenders will wash away the taint, but the source of the corruption will remain shrouded in mystery and increasingly powerful Bizarre forms of corruption shall overtake everything whenever the heroes' backs are turned and ever grow in strength. Biblical floods, rains of Insects and Battletoads will plague the lands. Who shall rise to defend the righteous as the Wheel of Fortune turns and plunges the world into growing darkness?

How would you continue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Naxx was fun, prolly Saph.

Cata?

Whoops, now I dropped a question myself because I took too long. ^^ Did not raid in Cata I shall have to leave that for someone else.

Ohh, I see, to gain strength the heroes shall have picnics with a main course of potatoez with bigdip and sides of Cheesetoast and Rhaebread ( [MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION] ) and some [MENTION=10461]Açaí[/MENTION] berries and Bop bringing milk for the café Olé. :) Tasty!

Silverpine huehuehue

Fav Disney movie?

Silverpain? D:

Mulan

What's the purchase/trade in WoW you've spent the most gold on, and how much gold did you spend?

Ohh, I see, to gain strength the heroes shall have picnics with a main course of potatoez with bigdip and sides of Cheesetoast and Rhaebread ( [MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION] ) and some [MENTION=10461]Açaí[/MENTION] berries and Bop bringing milk for the café Olé. :) Tasty!

Silverpain? D:

Mulan

What's the purchase/trade in WoW you've spent the most gold on, and how much gold did you spend?

Sold Chestguard of the Frigid Noose - Item - World of Warcraft for 13k when it was new.

Silverpain? D:

Mulan

An item I found in a chest sold about 300 gold

Favorite MoP boss?

Lady sylvanas in End Time cus she's dead :(

How many times have you been dumped?

One time but that Idk why I asked her, I didn't even liked her ;o

Waiting for summer cuz then I;ll end my diet and will look normally, cut hair and look less like a nerd and then try to invite a girl from my class for a drink or smthing ;> wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread