The question game!

Hmm none of the above. I'd go for either classic (sports) cars or super sports cars.

What's the item, that you want the most ingame? Grandfathered or still ingame.

Dasha: Jutes
Concrete: Seal of Sylvanas
Vert: WW gloves

Which of your transmogs are you the most proud of?

Yes. Apropos they live: [MENTION=20504]Obey[/MENTION]

What is a memorable encounter with a wild animal you have had?

Your favorite flag carrier?

in terms of class, smart r druid. If I had to pick a person, I'd love to play a game with buns FCing sometime. That I've played with, Valhelen I'd say, for his/her ability to command a BG and get everyone to stop fucking around. Lots of people can handle a flag well but it is often meaningless if your team is doing random bullshit. Moncy is great in that regard too, just isn't really an FC.

edit:
fuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Lukeqt, broke the chain. I'll restart it by replying to Yde's question?

What is a memorable encounter with a wild animal you have had?
The time I almost hit a moose, on my bicycle, going to the bus stop.

Who's your favorite jazz vibraphonist?

The time I almost hit a moose, on my bicycle, going to the bus stop.

Who's your favorite jazz vibraphonist?

Ohh, moose! Jealous.

I have no strong feelings on this but I'd say Milt Jackson or Bobby Hutcherson.
[MENTION=22227]Lukeqt[/MENTION] - Quick, now's your time to ask your question!

Just in case I'll pose one in reserve: How would you describe the item in your room / house that you think people would find most unusual or surreal?

Because if to mAny picnics happened everyone would get along and wsg would turn into a campsite and ab would be a nice park where everyone could just go for picnics and then nobody could get honor for gear and then there would arise small groups of picnic bandits that were overly obsessed with bis gear that snuck around ravaging picnics for honor . Then there would arise the great sherif [MENTION=7286]Earlwing[/MENTION] with his trusty worg Yde her fluffy kitty friend bend and they would bring peace and order to the land. Each night they would go home and milk their cow Bop and eat some potatoez then settle in for a Lil nap . And eventually peace would return to the land as all evil is doomed to Fael

how would you continue the story

Because if to mAny picnics happened everyone would get along and wsg would turn into a campsite and ab would be a nice park where everyone could just go for picnics and then nobody could get honor for gear and then there would arise small groups of picnic bandits that were overly obsessed with bis gear that snuck around ravaging picnics for honor . Then there would arise the great sherif [MENTION=7286]Earlwing[/MENTION] with his trusty worg Yde her fluffy kitty friend bend and they would bring peace and order to the land. Each night they would go home and milk their cow Bop and eat some potatoez then settle in for a Lil nap . And eventually peace would return to the land as all evil is doomed to Fael

how would you continue the story

Amazing answer :' )

Why is all of your characters named pooh?

Users who are viewing this thread