The Originals 14th Anniversary Get your loot!

Yeah i have 2 different because having 2 of the same might help with uptime but they dont stack, i dont think you can enchant a caster off-hand tho.

EDIT Robo beat me to it.

If you pick an old enough one then I think you can with an old enchant. Maybe there is a low IL one from quests, that is scaled rediculous

how many toons are you guys running Originals daily ? i am doing 18 characters and thats after i cant manage 20+ .. lost count what loot i've gotten for each of them, i will do a check at the end of the whole thing .. yesterday's nightmare dragon was really time consuming !

they can proc higher than ilvl84 .. i have gotten quite a number of 88s .. but i havent gotten any 92s yet .. we have several more tries till end of season

Socket is much better than ilvl forge tho. Yeah both together is ideal but if i get socket for slots i want I would be more than satisfied.

Socket is much better than ilvl forge tho. Yeah both together is ideal but if i get socket for slots i want I would be more than satisfied.
if you get socket + leech + max ilvl .. that would be the best ! lolol .. i cant remember how many leech and speed i have gotten, each +5 speed gives you 2% increase in movement speed, and +8 speed gives you 3% increase in movement speed on a lvl69 character

if you get socket + leech + max ilvl .. that would be the best ! lolol .. i cant remember how many leech and speed i have gotten, each +5 speed gives you 2% increase in movement speed on a lvl69 character

each leech item is only like 1%. So even if you can get neck/cape/rings you are still gonna max at like 4%. Doesn't hurt but pretty minor in the end. Of course if you get super lucky you could start replacing other items but you will be sacrificing primary stats for tertiary with the missing gem slots.

All pissing and moaning aside... the drop rate for these Originals is better than TW dungeons. Gotta love that.

just curious .. if you completed 2 out of the 3 Originals .. and you abandon the quest .. does the loot already gotten from the first 2 fights stay in your bag ? or will they disappear ?

just curious .. if you completed 2 out of the 3 Originals .. and you abandon the quest .. does the loot already gotten from the first 2 fights stay in your bag ? or will they disappear ?

quest is just for timewalking badges, you don't even need the quest.

Really curious how WW is doing at 119, any insight?

WW is very strong in 1v1 situations with all of the mobility combined with Karma, ToD and all other CDs i never really die unless i get zerged by 4+ characters and cant escape but yeah im VERY happy with how my WW has turned out so far. I can recommend them strongly.

WW is very strong in 1v1 situations with all of the mobility combined with Karma, ToD and all other CDs i never really die unless i get zerged by 4+ characters and cant escape but yeah im VERY happy with how my WW has turned out so far. I can recommend them strongly.

Good to hear, and they'll only get better with 8.1

So far I have 343 helm and boots and 333 weapon, cloak, pants, and trinket.

The boomy is shaping up nicely.

Also that trinket is so nice. 1 minute cooldown is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread