The Originals 14th Anniversary Get your loot!

I don't want to jinx it, but how long do you guys think we will have our 333s/343s until removed/scaled down because blizz realizes that it should be 305 base, same as raid timewalking?

Probably the same time they realize 180 is a joke for 110s and change that to 210-220.

I won't be holding my breath on those changes though.

I doubt they will touch anything. There is so many crazy op and "game breaking" items/weapons, etc that have gone untouched for a while. Fury warriors with Gurthalak in the 80-89s bracket being one of them.

Can anyone answer me this... Is anyone having luck killing Emeriss? WAYYY overtuned fight... Needs at least 2-3 full raid groups to kill. Almost got it down earlier, then it reset at 5% health...

edit: nvm. Just got it.

Killed it with 27 people. Sooo many deaths.

Probably the same time they realize 180 is a joke for 110s and change that to 210-220.

But its not tho… what you're saying is that 109 should get like 205 ilvl. That's just silly, compared to anything available to them. (edit- without the legion BoE items, the only thing a 109 can get above ilvl 160 is legendaries. BfA isn't over at 350.)

210 ilvl already IS ridiculous at 110. That's why your secondaries are ridiculous and 119 is pathetic.
[doublepost=1542641963,1542625149][/doublepost]OMG so easy dragon today! don't even mind the gold.

Doing Emeriss on 3 toons yesterday was a terrible, terrible experience. Worst part was on my first toon I watched him die just as I was getting there and barely missed tagging him, and then it took me another hour and a half to get my first kill

Doing Emeriss on 3 toons yesterday was a terrible, terrible experience. Worst part was on my first toon I watched him die just as I was getting there and barely missed tagging him, and then it took me another hour and a half to get my first kill
You have warforged patience, man. I decided to skip it all together.

I got 343+socket weapon today. #blessed

I got Eskhandars Left Claw today.... on the same guy that got it yesterday. Unique-equipped. Thanks again, Blizz!

I got chest and gloves today which is interesting.

Now I have both chest and head piece which creates an interesting problem that I am hoping someone here can answer.

When you do instances PVP does it look at bag ilvl? because the int and stam on the azurite pieces is higher and the traits are better but the ilvl is lower?

Should I just keep the pieces in my bag to keep the bag ilvl up

When you do instances PVP does it look at bag ilvl?

I don't think it matters anymore, does it?
[doublepost=1542680652,1542676161][/doublepost]So just had a thought, looking at my useless warforged Blazefury Medallion... that's probably gonna be BiS next xpac if they do the same thing with azurite traits that they did with artifact power after legion was over. Food for thought.

edit- I guess not that particular slot, since the heart of azeroth has main stat... but the other slots, tho.

this round, they will not nerf or remove or ban any players .. the item's ilvl drop is in line with the item that scale from 60 to 120 .. so farm as much as you can .. even if you hit every objective it still depends on luck if you get exactly the slot item or not, the 119, its your only chance in this expac to get your high item lvl gears, other lvl such as lvl60 and 69, certain slots like body gears that has 3 sockets will still be better than the drops from Originals, BUT things like necklace, cloaks and rings, you will get better ones in Originals .. i have had speed, leech plus slot on them, and some have +dmg effect as well, so it will be the new BIS for lower lvls

Last edited:
I actually signed up just to post an interesting observation with the 333 weapon i got from the Originals.

As enhancement: before going into BG stormstrike tooltip read 5286 dam, when inside the BG it got scaled down to 5007 dam. All secondaries remained the same, but damage tooltips went down. This is at lvl119 where there should be no more scaling, or so i thought.

Also (it may just be recount) my total damage from the in game scoreboard was 5% lower than what recount recorded for the bg.

cheers! keep up the threads, much enjoyed!

I actually signed up just to post an interesting observation with the 333 weapon i got from the Originals.

As enhancement: before going into BG stormstrike tooltip read 5286 dam, when inside the BG it got scaled down to 5007 dam. All secondaries remained the same, but damage tooltips went down. This is at lvl119 where there should be no more scaling, or so i thought.

Also (it may just be recount) my total damage from the in game scoreboard was 5% lower than what recount recorded for the bg.

cheers! keep up the threads, much enjoyed!

I think this has more to do with blizzard making some abilities does less damage in pvp to avoid them becoming overpowered.

I think this has more to do with blizzard making some abilities does less damage in pvp to avoid them becoming overpowered.

If thats the case why stormstrike of all abilities, you'd think something like boomy starsurge/full moon or warrior seigebreaker would be among the list

I'm kind-of irritated and not irritated. I've gotten 3 pieces so far for my 119 fortunately. But my regular timewalking dungeons runs are giving me jack shit. SO MANY repeats on slots and other slots I don't even need. Just give me a damn weapon or legging....

I just had a face palm moment. YOU CAN ENCHANT WEAPONS????

I feel really stupid.

So now the stupid question.

Kektard I notice your monk as a different enchant on each wep, does it proc independently? I got a 333 caster dagger and 333 off hand so I can enchant both.

Wouldn't this give a reasonable advantage over someone using a 2h?

I feel really stupid.

Kektard I notice your monk as a different enchant on each wep, does it proc independently? I got a 333 caster dagger and 333 off hand so I can enchant both.

You cant enchant OH with a wep chant. Don't think there are any procs for OH caster.

I feel really stupid.

Yeah i have 2 different because having 2 of the same might help with uptime but they dont stack, i dont think you can enchant a caster off-hand tho.

EDIT Robo beat me to it.

Users who are viewing this thread