The Originals 14th Anniversary Get your loot!

This 180 shit for events and 110 is absolute fucking stupid. Should be 210 as that is what the pre-event ilvl stuff was and what makes sense, especially as bfa quest shit is 200 or 205.

knew I shouldnt have hung about at 110, they are shite and I never got on with em. You either get in a bg where you own them all, or get in a bg vs a pre-made and get spanked. cba to level to 119 in this short window perhaps in the event next year. Can i ask, are these items direct drops or contained in a lockbox? can i kill them while leveling like the invasions and loot them at the desired level?

no you receive the loot directly in your bag for your specific level
just du island expeditions to 119 youll make it in no time

knew I shouldnt have hung about at 110, they are shite and I never got on with em. You either get in a bg where you own them all, or get in a bg vs a pre-made and get spanked. cba to level to 119 in this short window perhaps in the event next year. Can i ask, are these items direct drops or contained in a lockbox? can i kill them while leveling like the invasions and loot them at the desired level?

That’s called an active bracket sir. Get good

Reactions: Fez
These low drop chances are cancer.
Day 1:
3 kills; 0 loot

Cant wait to reach the final day and have a laughable amount of drops compared to twinks who get really lucky. And I'll probably get repeats, too.
[doublepost=1542437540,1542436932][/doublepost]Can we use Seals of Broken Fate for rerolls?

According to wowhead guide seals of broken fate allow a bonus roll.
Not sure if this has been tested yet.

I'll be testing bonus roll through legion seals right now on 112 DH. Will report results.

Edit: After killing Kazzak, I got only gold as drops. Bonus roll window did not appear, therefore Seals of Broken Fate cannot be used to bonus roll anniversary loot. You can check for yourself if you want to. Sad, really - relying on RNG for in-making GF items feels bad.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, you can only get one piece of epic loot a day, from each separate dragon, thats 3 pieces of epic loot per day.

Is this limited per toon or per account?

The drops for Anniversary bosses are limited once per toon per day.
On a toon, you can get 3 chances for gear to drop daily. The more toons, the more opportunities to loot.

On an off-topic note (Kazzak/Azuregos/Nightmare Drakes)
Day 1: Gold/Gold/Green Drake cloak (333)
Day 2: Gold/Benediction Cloak (343)/Gloves of Shining Light (333)

Last edited:
Enh shaman
day 1: 333 Cloak + 333 neck
day 2: 333 haste proc mace + 343 feet

i just wanted the mace soo bad :D and i got it the 2nd day im so lucky

Enh shaman
day 1: 333 Cloak + 333 neck
day 2: 333 haste proc mace + 343 feet

i just wanted the mace soo bad :D and i got it the 2nd day im so lucky

I'm assuming you're EU?

edit: also is loot dependent on loot specialization?

Im excited people are getting good drops... but on day one for four characters I got one useable item.

That's not very fun, Blizz.

Just did my first 3 bosses and

Kazzak = Gold
Azuregos = 333 1h Caster Dagger 588 int, 158 stam, 34 crit and 61 haste
Dragon of Nightmare = 333 offhand 310int, 158 stam, 40 crit, 56 haste and a socket

Users who are viewing this thread