The olol Dodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamer

2014 and 2016 Twink Cup Champion
Yeah I'm talking about Underground. I'd recommend that you stay away from premading this guild unless you plan on spending at least 2 hours in the XP Eliminator room before the game. Besides being a below average guild with a hideous premade record they will make excuses saying that they need a certain class but that they are "almost ready".

Today, <Ne Obliviscaris> was supposed to premade Underground and we waited over an hour for Underground to "find a boomkin". During this time, Discover was even able to level his skinning to 225 - that's how long it took. Right after Underground told us they were "almost ready" Eliot, who is in the guild whispered me this:

hNIwsYI.jpg

This was the only SS I took but he later told me how they were calling him an "ass" in vent for trying to save our time. It was clear that Underground's intentions were not to actually play a premade but rather to waste our time while coming up with excuses. A little later he told me that Myrm banned him from their vent because he was trying to save our time by relaying what was really going on in Underground and what their intentions were.

Eliot told me that he was never going to play in the premade so he is not part of the dodging scum, rather a good man for saving my guild time.

dodge-logo.jpg

Chalk up a win for <Ne Obliviscaris>.

There was another premade scheduled after this, EBK vs VD and I had been asked to play for EBK and Bakked had been asked to play for VD and the teams were waiting on us to either finish our premade or just log over.

It was hilarious how immediately after Bakked and I logged over to horde to play that premade, Underground tells us they are ready to go.

This isn't the first time they have done this, they spent about 2 hours "preparing" for the premade against EBK last week.

So if you do end up setting up a premade with them in the future in the hopes that they won't dodge, you should probably make sure everyone on your team can devote 5+ hours of their day just for a couple games.

Please know that I'm not just making this thread to flame Underground but rather to make the community aware of the BS that they will try to pull on you should you set up a premade with them.

On a side note, had some really fun games with EBK vs VD and the wargames that we did afterwards on Horde BH was great as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad this thread was made, Nice win today boys, and cheers underground for wasting all of our times, plus you owe us all 20 gold each for turning our xp on /off.
Im not one to be like this usually but DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN u guys suck

<Ne Obliviscaris> winners

Well Technically, its not dodge its not that didn't want to fight you guys. It's just they didn't have their team ready, its just lack of organisation. Doesn't mean they didn't want to fight you guys though.

So its technically not a Dodge.

qpUogmU.png
\

betteR?

damn datbat is 2 fast

Guild tag shouldn't matter on bh there are many tags but one whole community where twinks alike can ask for help for events I.e premade slots that need to be filled, as long as all the players have been run past the leader/hand picked I don't get what you're going at.

I'm just saying if UG received 5 players from other guilds we would have been able to premade. The only reason this premade didn't happen was because our comp didn't meet the required rules. UG has roughly 5 players who always log on to premade, and they are on at least 30 mins before the premade starts (Shockz, Sidewalk, Darfs, Nerro and Myrm).

I'm just saying if UG received 5 players from other guilds we would have been able to premade. The only reason this premade didn't happen was because our comp didn't meet the required rules. UG has roughly 5 players who always log on to premade, and they are on at least 30 mins before the premade starts (Shockz, Sidewalk, Darfs, Nerro and Myrm).
So you basically set up premades with a core group of 5 and hope that 5 other players might show up?

So you basically set up premades with a core group of 5 and hope that 5 other players might show up?

No. What I'm trying to say is if we did what NO did and got 5 non-guildies, we would have been all set. I'm not in charge of the premades. Myrm tells me when to be on and I cancel my IRL plans to be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread