US The Official Twink Cup 2019 - Powered by ResurgentESB

Trill n D I am so proud of u guys for putting aside ur differences and being friendsies

God bless high jew Conq for organizing this inregeible event

No differences here we r just a bunch of mongs playing internet orcs it's all love brother

In fact I was already looking at baby names

What do u guys think of Trlild

Taking bets now on if this will be a "2017 Repeat" or if it will be an even bigger meme.

UPDATE 05/31/19 18:45 EST

The first day of the Twink Cup will be Saturday 29th June 2019 Saturday 10th August 2019, depending on signups this event may extend over a two day period, stretching it over to Sunday 11th August 2019.

Maximum of a TWO(2) class limit.
Maximum of ONE(1) Restoration Shaman.
Maximum of a THREE (3) FOUR(4) Healer limit.
Restoration Druids are NOT classed as a Healer.
Restoration Druids are NOT classed as a Stealth Class.
Maximum of a TWO(2) Stealth Class limit.
Allied Races are NOT Permitted.

After Conferring with The team leaders from GSC, LSN, RI and "SPLIT" (Unsure of their confirmed team name at this time) The revisions that have been made to the rules have been made to accommodate their needs based on a Majority Vote. Although there is no way to every please everybody, this is the best middle ground that can be made to accommodate for the masses. To those who any of these changes may inconvenience, i apologise for that but at this stage this decision is here to stay.

Thanks for the input and feedback from the community to help rectify these rules in a manner that everybody is happy with.
Unlucky half of gsc can't do those days feelsgoodman cya next year

Unlucky half of gsc can't do those days feelsgoodman cya next year
I have already taken the TC days off with the earlier dates in preperation, the change in dates will make it so I am unable to attend. I'll see all of you boiz in 2020 for twink cup :)

UPDATE 05/31/19 18:45 EST

The first day of the Twink Cup will be Saturday 29th June 2019 Saturday 10th August 2019, depending on signups this event may extend over a two day period, stretching it over to Sunday 11th August 2019.

After Conferring with The team leaders from GSC, LSN, RI and "SPLIT" (Unsure of their confirmed team name at this time) The revisions that have been made to the rules have been made to accommodate their needs based on a Majority Vote...

...at this stage this decision is here to stay.

I don't think the date should be a majority vote by the team's leaders as any conflict with schedules will result in teams dropping out of an already sparse tournament with nobody seemingly around to replace them, also i'm not exactly keen on the idea of teams that dont have full rosters being able to make decisions as they're not guaranteed (well no team is but unfilled ones more so) to stay signed up until the date.

Take spit for example, they dont have a full roster (to my knowledge) and are reacting badly to decisions which they've apparently had a say in, it wouldnt come as a shock if they dropped out in the next week or two (i hope they dont) and the rules that they've voted on wont then be up for discussion again.

With 4 teams, every vote accounts for a huge percentage of a majority decision (25% if ur a dumbass), unsure how you handle 50/50 decisions or if organizers have their own vote or w/e but it doesnt seem ideal to work like that.

GSC seem to be pulling out due to the dates, Spit seem to be losing members due to the Allied Race rule, something definitely needs a revision and quick or this tournament wont happen.

If the dates available are picked based on your broadcasting team's availability that's your issue that you need to deal with and not the participants of the cup, you don't need to use the Resurgent ESB team and banner for this tournament, you could always pull out the members who cant make certain dates and use community figures who have helped in the past to make this tournament happen.

Again, I have no idea what's going on behind closed doors and this could all be speculation but it's definitely what it looks like to an outsider.

I don't think the date should be a majority vote by the team's leaders as any conflict with schedules will result in teams dropping out of an already sparse tournament with nobody seemingly around to replace them, also i'm not exactly keen on the idea of teams that dont have full rosters being able to make decisions as they're not guaranteed (well no team is but unfilled ones more so) to stay signed up until the date.

Take spit for example, they dont have a full roster (to my knowledge) and are reacting badly to decisions which they've apparently had a say in, it wouldnt come as a shock if they dropped out in the next week or two (i hope they dont) and the rules that they've voted on wont then be up for discussion again.

With 4 teams, every vote accounts for a huge percentage of a majority decision (25% if ur a dumbass), unsure how you handle 50/50 decisions or if organizers have their own vote or w/e but it doesnt seem ideal to work like that.

GSC seem to be pulling out due to the dates, Spit seem to be losing members due to the Allied Race rule, something definitely needs a revision and quick or this tournament wont happen.

If the dates available are picked based on your broadcasting team's availability that's your issue that you need to deal with and not the participants of the cup, you don't need to use the Resurgent ESB team and banner for this tournament, you could always pull out the members who cant make certain dates and use community figures who have helped in the past to make this tournament happen.

Again, I have no idea what's going on behind closed doors and this could all be speculation but it's definitely what it looks like to an outsider.

Thank you for your input, based on your knowledge.

well i know for a fact 4 gsc people cant play, this date will also be during a new raid tier which for anyone who raids in a guild will be a problem

This shit is hilarious. Is this what the tiwnk cup is? Bickering over what day the tournament is held. Goddam boys, common sense tells you not everyone can be accommodated for every little real life thing. You all act like such hard asses in game but cry like a little girl if things don't go your way.

Users who are viewing this thread