10-19 The Official Twink Cup 2016 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Conq and the TC administration
Just as I suggested asign up special sign up thread so long ago and it was all but ignored untill it actually it became an issue. I have suggested a separate thread for the outcome of the matches as not everyone has the time to catch the outcome of all of the games. But they are still interested in the outcome of the games and that suggestion was ignored as well.
I am also suggesting again, like I did a couple days ago, that we make a separate thread just for improvements for the TC 2017.
If only I had been on the committee it may have been a little more organized.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
l2read

Congratulations to GSC for winning the TC. You guys gotta hold a event celebration on Ravencrest EU

lmaox y is every laughin at pizza, didn't he dick all of you for 10 years straight?

Last edited:
lmaox y is every laughin at pizza, didn't he dick all of you for 10 years straight?

It's the slaves revolting against their masters. People like @lucasyo / @partygirl literally have been no names for years, trying (and constantly failing) to become respectable.

Pizza has been, and forever will be, the most dominant twink of all time. It took ~$12,000. 10 years, and three Twink Cups to supposedly "serve justice". He became the enemy to people like Lucas and Partygirl because they needed someway to justify their mediocrity.

Pizza is not a person ANYONE in this community should hate. He is one of the driving forces behind queues in the 19 bracket. The saddest part about his departure is that it will harm the community by dampening queues--at least until next expansion. Meanwhile, the players from GSC contribute virtually nothing to queues. I've said this before but I don't think Dan is someone that can be trusted. He is definitely not a well functioning person.

The only respectable person on the GSC roster is @Hunnybuns and to some degree @saxxon. Even though they are both candy ass frat boys for abandoning their homies to side with these GSC psychopaths, they contribute regularly to queues.

Have fun with your new 19 bracket.

P.S. I still earned literally 3 x the amount any of you did with my 2015 winnings
P.P.S Kancer is hotter than you
P.P.P.S Darkchewie has won twice as many Twink Cups as you.

this is the thing; i dont give a fucck if pizza goes, or if anyone else goes. imma a prexrealm anybody fighter, so i know whats gonna happen with new xpac etc (same as before). twinks are alive, 1 f@g leaving dont make it dead or not.

It's the slaves revolting against their masters. People like @lucasyo / @partygirl literally have been no names for years, trying (and constantly failing) to become respectable.

Pizza has been, and forever will be, the most dominant twink of all time. It took ~$12,000. 10 years, and three Twink Cups to supposedly "serve justice". He became the enemy to people like Lucas and Partygirl because they needed someway to justify their mediocrity.

Pizza is not a person ANYONE in this community should hate. He is one of the driving forces behind queues in the 19 bracket. The saddest part about his departure is that it will harm the community by dampening queues--at least until next expansion. Meanwhile, the players from GSC contribute virtually nothing to queues. I've said this before but I don't think Dan is someone that can be trusted. He is definitely not a well functioning person.

The only respectable person on the GSC roster is @Hunnybuns and to some degree @saxxon. Even though they are both candy ass frat boys for abandoning their homies to side with these GSC psychopaths, they contribute regularly to queues.

Have fun with your new 19 bracket.

P.S. I still earned literally 3 x the amount any of you did with my 2015 winnings
P.P.S Kancer is hotter than you
P.P.P.S Darkchewie has won twice as many Twink Cups as you.
lmao you lost get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread