10-19 The Official Twink Cup 2016 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know either, i don't do anything else with my time i should be putting names to matches really

Why do restaurants have chairs at the tables? People can just stand up instead and stop being lazy.
~ Blackout

I have this big spoon, call it a ladel if you will and i can feed a whole bunch of people at the same time with it if i want to. But i choose not to because if you get fed by someone else all the time, how are you ever gonna learn to eat by yourself? :O

I have this big spoon, call it a ladel if you will and i can feed a whole bunch of people at the same time with it if i want to. But i choose not to because if you get fed by someone else all the time, how are you ever gonna learn to eat by yourself? :O

You're actually an idiot if you think creating a product or service should not include certain life qualities because you want your users to learn how to be on their own.
Holy shit.

With ur logic restaurants shouldn't have chairs because people can just stop being lazy and stand up instead.

Fuck this commitee.

Lindenkron is the reason why the TC is good. The rest of you are just circle jerking each other.

I'm done suggesting shit to you retards.

ffs put the ducking team names whom are playing against each other instead of match number. it's so ducking confusing thanks
epMnYI9.png

here u go qt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread