10-19 The NWL Presents: North America Vs The World - Allstars

Who should play in the EU Vs NA Allstars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a one spec per a class rule, available funding if needed for anyone, and that if you refuse to play the spec your rep/team asks of you that you will alternatively be benched and subbed out for the person with the next most amount of votes in their region. With the changes in the prepatch this event is obviously very tricky to manage, and requires doing some things some may find (including myself) less than ideal.

Oh yeah i've intentionally not placed a limit on team voting, it's intended to be a filtering process so we get the "real" all stars while giving everyone a say.
The votes will be abused. People will vote off the players they dont like until they get their guildies/freinds.
It's hard to say whether that is the case or not, we don't know who is available or willing to play, that is especially the case for many prime EU players.
Why not make sure those people you put up for vote actually can and want to play?
yo this isn't even real EU vs NA its more like hey this guy is my friend even though hes retard3d so now he gets to play due to votes rofl
^this

vote for me xo

Why are people voting on Devm, and why is he on the list when he wasn't allowed to play in the Twink Cup?

I've decided to cancel this event do to poor timing and structure.

Sorry for those who were looking forward to this but If The NWL is going to host an event it needs to meet a certain standard of quality and i've decided this does not meet that standard.

We'll see what legion brings and maybe do this a few months after it releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread