10-19 The NWL Presents: North America Vs The World - Allstars

Who should play in the EU Vs NA Allstars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thinkk you should do NA vs world rather than na vs eu, then do it on ppls location instead of game regions
I'm actually going to make a poll asking if people prefer the current method or the one you suggested, if it turns out people want something different than we should have plenty of time to adjust things accordingly.

Update!
  • Per suggestion a new Poll has been created Here where the community will decide if they prefer NA Vs EU or NA Vs World, this poll closes on the 19th.

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly eus would just get creamed if it isnt vs world :^]

no point playing eu vs na rofl, theres like 6 players on eu side that are good enough

edit: who the fuck added vincent lmfaooo

Update!

• This Tournament has now been changed from North America Vs Europe to North America Vs The world.
  • Votes were not reset, you can change your vote at any time.

Update!

• Remember votes are PUBLIC, you can view who's nominated which ALLSTAR by clicking the number next to their name in RESULTS! Don't be afraid to fanboy!

Updates!
  • An update log has been added to the second post on this thread

Update

• If a team member is voted off a team than the voting team is no longer forced to take the next top voted person, they are permitted to select anyone on the list within their region.

Wait i dont understand how the teams are formed. @Conq

The top 10 voted from each region will be on a team? Also, is it correct to say that those listed as "-world" are available for NA and EU teams?

Wait i dont understand how the teams are formed. @Conq

The top 10 voted from each region will be on a team? Also, is it correct to say that those listed as "-world" are available for NA and EU teams?
Yeah the top 10 from each region will be on a team, and no it is NA Vs The world, NA is fighting the rest of the world. If you are tagged as NA you cannot play for World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread