The new rogue build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omgimarogue said:
he's not insulting your skill, oh mighty king of rogues

the question: if you have BiS gear, why aren't you using BiS gear?

Testing; all rogue gear is, is personal preference.

If the person playing the rogue, is playing it in a way where having an increased chance for major burst (crit) is more important than a slightly higher constant DPS output, then rolling a different gearset would be more viable.

fyi; rogues often get CC'd, hence having higher burst dmg would be a major improvement.

lindenkron said:
If the person playing the rogue, is playing it in a way where having an increased chance for major burst (crit) is more important than a slightly higher constant DPS output, then rolling a different gearset would be more viable.

fyi; rogues often get CC'd, hence having higher burst dmg would be a major improvement.

Is the glowing shadowy ball around the hand of the char on the right side of your sig new? If so i dont like it.

Kore nametooshort said:
Is the glowing shadowy ball around the hand of the char on the right side of your sig new? If so i dont like it.

Been there since my version 2 of the sig. (When I added all the other chars).

Omgimarogue said:
he's not insulting your skill, oh mighty king of rogues

the question: if you have BiS gear, why aren't you using BiS gear?

iaccidentallytwink said:
You're really retarded.

Refer to above question, baddie.

Rayu said:
Many good rogues play without BiS gear.

You'll notice that this is the best way to get better as you create your own competition when there's barely any left. It makes mistakes fatal and near-perfect play necessary. If it's pro vs. pro though I don't see why Bláckóut wouldn't use his BiS gear if he has it unless it's far superior to the other rogue.

=))))))))))

So I am considering making an alliance rogue.. what are my two weapons? And no I am not going horde to get WB. Double CB with LS? Or that axe in the OH? And an explanation why so I can figure out how the mechanics work myself? And yeah I am too lazy to a) do it myself b) search in this massive thread.

Evocate said:
So I am considering making an alliance rogue.. what are my two weapons? And no I am not going horde to get WB. Double CB with LS? Or that axe in the OH? And an explanation why so I can figure out how the mechanics work myself? And yeah I am too lazy to a) do it myself b) search in this massive thread.

Do option C:

Look at sticky threads. And the rogue calculator there! It cowers DPS of weapons and enchants! That could be cool to look at!

It's sticky for a reason.

I kinda figured that since Falaris was posting THE OMG NEW ROGUE LEET BUILD!!!! that it would be different,ie top DPS is two SF's with fiery.. he says LS has more utility..but I have seen people with 15 agi OH and LS MH.. etc etc.. that calc cant help me there.

I tried unholy weapon today, it was pretty beast.

Eliot said:
I tried unholy weapon today, it was pretty beast.

is unholy ppm or based on a hit % ratio? i cant remember where i read that. if it were true then a set up based largely on hit could be extremely bursty.

this is based on assumptions/ heresay only.. if someone would be kind enough to confirm/deny without spewing a wall of shit at me id be much appreciative.

-banc

Llare said:
Testing; all rogue gear is, is personal preference.

Anyone using the words "personal preference" to state that one gearset is better than another gearset is a moron.

It still is a proc%. All blizz did was change it to also do damage and not the actual mechanics itself. If you check wowiki you'll see a contradiction to this, but they simply auto-changed it to a ppm since all other dmging procs are a ppm now. All procs that give a debuff are proc %. This does damage now in addition to the debuff only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread